TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: LSU Tigahs

Default LSU Tigahs

Who's calling Baton Rouge come August 31st, and where is everyone staying? Trying to get an idea on hotels.

Default Re: LSU Tigahs

I’m there +3. We will be at the renaissance in baton rouge

I am in NOLA for Thursday - Sunday. It's about 45 minutes away so easy trip. NOLA = Bourbon Street and Harrah's. Staying near the Convention Center because hotels near Bourbon Street were $200/night due to the holiday weekend. It's $100 any other weekend. Going with gasouthern01 and gasou93 and a few others.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I'll be there. Staying at the Courtyard Baton Rouge Downtown. Right now is $160/night. It's 3 miles from Tiger Stadium.

Perhaps some of us can meet up down there.

5. Default Re: LSU Tigahs

This game is on my birthday, and my fiance is a tiger grad. We're going to go make a weekend out of it between NOLA and BR.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle08 View Post
    Perhaps some of us can meet up down there.
    The Alumni Association has already worked out the plans for Friday and the tailgate plans. Chris Blair is an owner (part or full?) in a tailgate set up company so we're trying to use him.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

7. Default Re: LSU Tigahs

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    This game is on my birthday, and my fiance is a tiger grad. We're going to go make a weekend out of it between NOLA and BR.
    Small world, my better half is also an LSU grad. We will be there and have a great tailgating setup that any Eagles are welcome to partake in. As far as hotels go, anything on I-10 and College is a good location as well as Port Allen which is across the river from campus but an easy 5-10 minute uber ride into anything close to campus. Any other questions, feel free to PM.

Me and a bunch of my tailgate crew are coming. Crashing at my old college roommate’s place a few miles outside of Baton Rouge. Also planning a stop in NOLA Thursday or Friday night. Second kid will be here by then so I’ll have two college funds to gamble away.

Quote Originally Posted by GATA2020 View Post
    Who's calling Baton Rouge come August 31st, and where is everyone staying? Trying to get an idea on hotels.
    Like Garth, I'm gonna have to phone this one in.