TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GSUvs NDSU in 2-3 years. What are the thoughts on the Flite Line

Default Re: GSUvs NDSU in 2-3 years. What are the thoughts on the Flite Line

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    A FCS team that is ranked higher than 98% of the G5 teams. Guess that wouldn't help
    Ranked in what? Massey? How many times has anyone in the CFP talked about Massey?

I won't hold my breath.

The truth? We beat a MEAC team or 60th- ranked team and it does nothing for us. Beating an FCS team that is ranked higher than 98% of G5 teams would!
    So I guess we only won 9 games and a scrimmage this year?

A FCS team that is ranked higher than 98% of the G5 teams. Guess that wouldn't help
    You keep changing your % everytime you post. First it was 50%, then it was 80%, now it's 98%?!?! Which is it?

And being ranked in ONE computer poll doesn't mean they are ranked higher and that computer poll has nothing to do with the rankings that count. It also has nothing to do with bowl committees or anything else we need to worry about.
    Last edited by KJ Eagle; 18th February 2019 at 12:08 PM.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

You made your OPENION was clear on TT & everyone can read it as I have posted the site In my first post. I posted the same idea to the Flite Line posters. If they don’t like it so be it.
    It's not an OPINION. Its a FACT. There is NO benefit to playing NDSU as an FCS team.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Now that we have a 27,0000 seat stadium I guess no no AAC team or lower level P5 team should ever come to Paulson!
    Apples and oranges. A P5 team playing at a G5 team is still FBS vs FBS. BUT even then, most P5's will not do it. Why do you think we have never had a P5 at Paulson. No FBS team will or should stoop so low as to play AT and FCS team. In fact, most conferences have it written into their deals that schools can't do that.

Not worth the risk/reward.

Holy crap TALON!! So you took to TT and basically the entire group responded negatively to your idea. So you go and pull a Stacey Abrams and demand a recount with a different set of posters. Funny thing is you're getting THE EXACT SAME RESPONSES over here!! I'm just waiting for the next thread bout Russian interference on GSUFans or poster collusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Let me give you an analogy:

You have to fly to Houston.

Option 1: Take a flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles for $1000. When you get over Houston, they give you a parachute and you jump.

Option 2: Take a flight from Atlanta to Houston for $750.

Now... in both scenarios, the plane could crash and you could die. In both scenarios you could make it safely to Houston. But why on earth would you take the more difficult and dangerous option AND pay more to do so??

TALON'S POLL
    SHOULD GS PLAY NDSU?
    CHECK ONE

__ YES DEFINITELY

__ DEFINITELY YES

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    TALON'S POLL
    SHOULD GS PLAY NDSU?
    CHECK ONE

__ YES DEFINITELY

__ DEFINITELY YES

__YES AND GIVE PIKE THE BANHAMMER
    FIFY