Thread: Call/Request to shorten 21+ wristband lines

1. Default Re: Call/Request to shorten 21+ wristband lines

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    One callllllll. That's alllllll.
    Better Call Saul!

Default Re: Call/Request to shorten 21+ wristband lines

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Exactly.

These guys been watching waaaaaay to many “Get In A Wreck, We Get U A Check, Dog” ads.

Way too many.
    You guys just keep dragging me back in don't ya?

First, Buzz you are the one that brought the whole injury thing in. Of course negligence wont be released by a waiver, but MOST injuries in a game are not going to be due to negligence.

Second, no I'm not making a big deal of this or over blowing it (which is why I TRIED to stop talking about it). I'm simply responding to the ones like yourselves that act like there is absolutely no reason not to sell beer at the games. The fact is that there are plenty of good reasons not to do it, but YOU don't think those reasons are good enough not to sell it. That's fine. That's your opinion. But just because you don't think they are valid reasons does not negate their validity. And considering we are not the ones making the decision, it really doesn't matter what we think.

Yes, ultimately I think we will end up selling it eventually. But I'm not all up in arms crying about it not happening. I don't care whether they do or don't. I'll have one or two if they sell them, but I'm not losing any sleep over it if they don't
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    My thought is to ask why standing in line for beer is more important than watching the game. Is it hard to go three hours without a beer?
    Wow this thread went off the deep end didn't it?

Cliff, I don't miss the game for it but a lot do.
    I pay a decent amount of money for the perk and honestly shouldn't have to miss any game play to enjoy both. I shouldn't have to make my way back over there after the lines die down OR not be able to enjoy the perk at the beginning of the games.

Plus, I'm trying to actively recruit new AF members and club season ticket holders.
    Not the best advertisement for it.
    Trying to get them in, show them a good time so they'll fall in love with what we have here and then buy in.

It's a simple thing.

Here's another idea. You know how there is always a University group walking around selling raffle tickets, programs, etc pregame.
    Could we have a group going around to the tailgates (@ Paulson) asking if anybody needs a bracelet? Might be a good way/time to inform those that don't have club seats on the availability of any single game seats with alcohol access that are available that day?

Idk, but we need to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemark View Post
    The easiest way would be to just mail the wristbands out ahead of time. The lines are indeed very long.
    Well, they have to make sure you are 21 to issue the wristband (ID CHECK and they put it on you too tight to slide off) & then punch the ticket so that you can't get more than one wristband per ticket per game.

You can tell the off season is upon us.

Easy fix... just sneak it in like everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.