TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket Renawls 2019

Default Re: Season Ticket Renawls 2019

Yea, that can’t be right because I pay 100$ a seat when you count the donation required to sit there. Oh well, maybe they will all be sold as season tickets and it want matter.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUTeke View Post
    No way beer garden seats are $80 for people who don’t donate
    It said club seating, nothing about drinks being included.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I find it odd that both a friend and I have requested seats (he wants to add one, I want to move there) in the club level and we were told it was sold out.

All of a sudden we have single game sales?
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Hooray! It's that time of year when folks confuse donation with cost.

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    It said club seating, nothing about drinks being included.
    Is this a guess or you know that for a fact? Seems like it would be tough to give free drinks away to some while preventing others.

Don't all club level seats have access to the same amenities? As in if you have a ticket in 101-113 you can get your beers?
    Doesn't matter if you're the actual season ticket holder or you gave yours away to a hobo, right?
    Just because they're offering single game tickets doesn't mean any will be available.
    If any club season ticket holder wishes to give theirs up and wait until August when single game tickets go on sale because they might feel slighted now, well....go ahead and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GSU2011fan View Post
    Is this a guess or you know that for a fact? Seems like it would be tough to give free drinks away to some while preventing others.
    All I can go is what the information provided and it said tickets are available for sale in that section. There was no other detailed information. Don't they have a wristband or ticket punch thing going on for that section? Doing the math seems odd to offer these seats cheaper than what season ticket holder pays to also include the snacks drinks. I can only guess that these will not include the drinks for the per game price being cheaper than the season ticket.

After 23 Years of being a season ticket holder I am considering not renewing this year. After buying 4 tickets last year and paying the $25 for my 8 year old doughtier to join the little eagle club we were told they were doing away with the little eagle fun-zone inside the stadium. My wife and doughtier only came down to the first 2 games and left at halftime because my doughtier doesn't enjoy watching the whole game. She likes the first few minutes of the first quarter and the fourth quarter. And no she is not going to get on the field of dreams and play with the boys. I have called down to the school to see if they were going to move the little fun-zone back inside the stadium and no one can give me an answer all they wail say is they got a lot of complaints last year. I hate to giver up the seats I have if they are moving it back inside. But if they are not from an economic view it is better to give them up. I can watch all the games on ESPN+ have replay and only pay $6 a month.

9. Default Re: Season Ticket Renawls 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Whitt View Post
    After 23 Years of being a season ticket holder I am considering not renewing this year. After buying 4 tickets last year and paying the $25 for my 8 year old doughtier to join the little eagle club we were told they were doing away with the little eagle fun-zone inside the stadium. My wife and doughtier only came down to the first 2 games and left at halftime because my doughtier doesn't enjoy watching the whole game. She likes the first few minutes of the first quarter and the fourth quarter. And no she is not going to get on the field of dreams and play with the boys. I have called down to the school to see if they were going to move the little fun-zone back inside the stadium and no one can give me an answer all they wail say is they got a lot of complaints last year. I hate to giver up the seats I have if they are moving it back inside. But if they are not from an economic view it is better to give them up. I can watch all the games on ESPN+ have replay and only pay $6 a month.
    We can’t make all the games either.

Just donate to wings program.

We really need every single season ticket sold we can possibly get

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    We can’t make all the games either.

Just donate to wings program.

We really need every single season ticket sold we can possibly get
    There is a new way to donate directly to WINGS now in the renewals. Only $80 for the season per ticket.