TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: MBB: Eagles at Georgia State

Default Re: MBB: Eagles at Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Future will be interesting as the roster gets weaker
    Glad we fired the darker guy that was on probation his entire tenure.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Glad we fired the darker guy that was on probation his entire tenure.

Oh **** you are stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Oh **** you are stupid
    The guy that sells shower curtain rings that would never step to a physical confrontation. Keep telling yourself you know the game because you passed out towels to Price’s boys.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

I gave up on that a long time ago.
    me too Half. The wright up said we didn't score a basket in the last 4:39 that is just plain unacceptable, IMO, way to much talent to let that happen. You know we played so well vs Texas State, I really thought we would go in there yesterday, play another good game and win. Just so many times this season we fight back, take lead then don't finish, frustrating and your correct, next season we have very little muscle in the paint. GagSt now leading SB with 2 losses, 3 teams with 3 losses, then us with 4.

GagState has a reality check coming. They aren’t the best team in this conference and it is obvious our team is as good as they are. It’s tough to win on the road. Y’all need to chill. Yes, we had our opportunities in this game but didn’t make the plays at the end. We live on to play again. Texas State is the only team to beat Gag on their home floor this year and we beat them by 17 on our home floor. The SunBelt has a bunch of good teams this year and we are one of them. Don’t get down on this coaching staff or team.

I probably shouldn't say this but way way back early in season I kept saying get the 7 foot one kid playing time in EACH game, my IMO on this hasn't changed and as the season progresses it has gotten stronger. This I don't think is going to pretty much ever happen. To play this kid there would have to be a change in CB's defensive philosophies(much, much less switching defenses, more straight up man to man with the big kid as backup support. It isn't just on CB, the kid needs to take charge(tired of riding the pine?).

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    GagState has a reality check coming. They aren’t the best team in this conference and it is obvious our team is as good as they are. It’s tough to win on the road. Y’all need to chill. Yes, we had our opportunities in this game but didn’t make the plays at the end. We live on to play again. Texas State is the only team to beat Gag on their home floor this year and we beat them by 17 on our home floor. The SunBelt has a bunch of good teams this year and we are one of them. Don’t get down on this coaching staff or team.
    IMO, SB has a bunch of average basketball teams BUT if we can play consistently to our potential we could become a good team, if not, 2 games over .500 is far from special. We are dropping to the middle of the pack. Lack of consistency along with terrible 3 point shooting has hurt us all season. And TexasSt got beat last night at home and have dropped out of 1st. Lots of parody in the old SB.

What bothers me is that while Hunter annoys me he has proven his teams know how to win come tournament time. If it's not going to be us then please, ANYBODY but Ga State.

Chris Mack at Louisville must be the next John Wooden. His team is on probation and it doesn't tear them down 10 wins.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

10. Default Re: MBB: Eagles at Georgia State

Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    What bothers me is that while Hunter annoys me he has proven his teams know how to win come tournament time. If it's not going to be us then please, ANYBODY but Ga State.
    +1.

GAST believes they are far and away the best basketball team in this conference and that’s not the case at all, but if they win another conference title, it’ll only solidify that for them. That means more billboards proclaiming them the best basketball team in the state.