TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sewak

Default Re: Sewak

Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    really? You think that has anything to do with the fact that you are never on the other end of the berating some of our fans take out on other fans?

I had zero negative experiences with GT fans, and I don't know anybody personally that had any bad experiences. Vastly different than the WVU or UGA game.

I have an idea on why a couple of the posters who said GT fans treated them poorly, got treated such a way, but I digress.
    No, I just think the nerds up north are tool bags that don't know how to carry themselves after butt chugging a few Zimas. I don't like GT... Or any other colleges not named Georgia Southern for that matter. When I was at the game their fans were awful... And not a single pretty girl to be seen from that side. Horrible football program and fans.

Our fans are the best in the nation... If not every coach and player we have ever had are liars... You calling Erk a liar?
    Jarad B Brown
    C/O 2006
    Savannah GA

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown0023 View Post
    No, I just think the nerds up north are tool bags that don't know how to carry themselves after butt chugging a few Zimas. I don't like GT... Or any other colleges not named Georgia Southern for that matter. When I was at the game their fans were awful... And not a single pretty girl to be seen from that side. Horrible football program and fans.

Our fans are the best in the nation... If not every coach and player we have ever had are liars... You calling Erk a liar?
    started drinking early today, I see.

I thought this tread was about Mike Sewak?

4. Default Re: Sewak

On that comment about the girls at Tech, heard it once that they go there to find a smart nerd for a husband. The odds are good she said, but the goods are odd!

5. Default Re: Sewak

Haha!

My section of the GT stands sure seemed to have a Zima aroma happening.

6. Default Re: Sewak

I wish Mike luck in retirement. He always treated me well.
    As for the direction du jour this thread has taken...
    I think some former players and big check writers convinced Stsnsbury, the Tech AD, to move away from the option, thought it was limiting them from getting 4 and 5 stars like Clemson and Georgia. One of the former players has tweeted out about how they’re going to open up the offense and the new OL coach has tweeted “no more small ball”
    Collins has some recruiting chops and they did ok getting the Griffin kid from Rome and a 3 star DE out of Alabama
    But they signed zero OL. Zero. PJ had 2 guys committed - and the AD told Collins you will honor the commitments PJ and staff got - but the new staff essentially quit communicating with those 2 OL recruits (both 6-4, 270) who then went elsewhere
    I guess we’ll see if it was the offense or Tech’s academic requirements that held back recruiting.
    They don’t have to take calculus at Bama,, Georgia or Clemson, do they?
    Didn’t think so

7. Default Re: Sewak

The new staff said they’ll make Tech relevant again in football. There also has been what appears to me to be thinly veiled jibes at the PJ era through tweets and such.
    Well, PJ may not have won a natty at Tech - but if the new staff can go to 4 ACC championship games and 3 New Years Six bowls - and maintain a top 5 graduation rate - in their first 7 years, then I guess they can say whatever the (bleep) they want

8. Default Re: Sewak

Sorry ... I get a little defensive about PJ, Sewak and Jeff Monken, and Bohannon.
    Those guys were good to me when I lived in statesboro 20 years ago, PJ especially

Did GS retain the rights to the 2006 "There is No Option" advertising campaign so they can at least make a little cash by licensing it out to GT?

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben Kincaid View Post
    I guess we’ll see if it was the offense or Tech’s academic requirements that held back recruiting.
    They don’t have to take calculus at Bama,, Georgia or Clemson, do they?
    Didn’t think so
    This is the easiest path to a undergrad degree at Tech.
    http://catalog.gatech.edu/programs/b...quirementstext
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"