TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MBB vs TXST

Default MBB vs TXST

Not feeling good about this one, but we’ll be there. Taking the boy to his first shooty hoops game.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Default Re: MBB vs TXST

Gotta a gut feeling we will be ready to play! Hope it’s a great time for the Future Eagle! GATA.

We had them beat on their home court and let it slip away. We are easily talented enough to do it, we just have to find away to play a full game.

TexSt plays the best defense in the league and this season they have a couple of good offensive players. We beat UTA on their court by 13, yet they beat us at home. We lose to TexSt by 3 on their court. My point, I have no idea of how we will do.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    TexSt plays the best defense in the league and this season they have a couple of good offensive players. We beat UTA on their court by 13, yet they beat us at home. We lose to TexSt by 3 on their court. My point, I have no idea of how we will do.
    Well said, It will take a complete effort today.

Quote Originally Posted by #1HOOPSTER View Post
    Well said, It will take a complete effort today.
    they shut down GagSt pretty good Thursday night, so yes, I'm very concerned.

Will be crazy to see the Georgia schools behind the Texas and Louisiana schools in the SunBelt. The only silver lining is to see that GagState bunch shut up about how great they are. Again, the SunBelt has a lot of parity this year. Just about every game will come down to the wire. Our guys have got to do a better job protecting the ball. Stupid unforced TOs like walking off the dribble has got to stop. McCadden and IC have played enough SB basketball now that they should know to put the ball on the floor before they make a move. And TB, DLJ and QJ have to know now that driving between 2 defenders in zone will turn into a TO and easy bucket for the other team in transition. I still think we have the talent to finish strong and get a top 2 seed in the tourney. Starts tonight with TSU.

Nothing is crazy. We are worse than mediocre basketball schools.

We have zero shot at a top 2 seed.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

9. Default Re: MBB vs TXST

Over the first 20 games we've been losing at halftime in 13 and tied in 2. Included in the 5 we were up are Carver and Brewton Parker. Amazing we've won 12 games.

GagSt beat UTA this afternoon 77-71.