TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ford

1. Default Ford

Another freshman WR deciding to leave the program. That makes three freshman WR to now leave the program since Mid season????

2. Default Re: Ford

Understandable. We had the 2nd fewest pass attempts of any FBS team, hard to convince young receivers wanting the ball to stay around.

Default Re: Ford

I think a clue is that they are going the JC route. Maybe grades have something to do with it?

4. Default Re: Ford

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    I think a clue is that they are going the JC route. Maybe grades have something to do with it?
    They want to have a good juco year and flip it into major offers ala Michael Jackson/Williams.

This year proved Michael Williams/Jackson wouldn’t have seen the field much for our team. I think these guys are leaving because of what’s in front of them. Wish them the best.

Yup. Perhaps a few people haven't noticed: the higher-ups no longer announce when somebody flunks out. Players just depart for a junior college.

7. Default Re: Ford

That was my first thought.

I tend to error on the side of caution when its comes to kids transferring and leaving and not assume it's grades. That being said the recent trend of kids transferring to JC to potentially get P5 opportunities kind of somehow debunked dumb jock can't cut it narrative and kind of put a new face on the whole transfer deal. Bring in the transfer portal and that changes the entire score of things and makes you think grades might be an issue.

Why not just enter your name in the portal and see then JC the last resort.

Anyone mimicking this “portal” nonsense needs a beating.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

10. Default Re: Ford

Quote Originally Posted by rbostic218 View Post
    I tend to error on the side of caution when its comes to kids transferring and leaving and not assume it's grades. That being said the recent trend of kids transferring to JC to potentially get P5 opportunities kind of somehow debunked dumb jock can't cut it narrative and kind of put a new face on the whole transfer deal. Bring in the transfer portal and that changes the entire score of things and makes you think grades might be an issue.

Why not just enter your name in the portal and see then JC the last resort.
    You need to have film to do that... our WRs that left dont really have any college film for other coaches to view.