TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GS vs. Troy Bball

1. Default GS vs. Troy Bball

7:00 o'clock tip. Not sure what to expect from Troy. They are 2-2 in conference so far against teams in the bottom 5.

Default Re: GS vs. Troy Bball

Wondering if we are going to fall behind by double digit points in the half only to come back in the second half to either win or barely lose.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglechamp View Post
    7:00 o'clock tip. Not sure what to expect from Troy. They are 2-2 in conference so far against teams in the bottom 5.
    Troy I agree is hard to figure out. They have played some good games and have also played some stinkers. They still have that forward, he's a SR this year who always gives us problems. Lets hope Glenn is 100%.

4. Default Re: GS vs. Troy Bball

Started out hot yet down 44-43 at half.

What has happened to TB from the FT line. No made FT in the last 5 games. Man! That is part of our issue this year. He’s not getting the calls to get to the line and then not hitting the FT when he gets there. I know that won’t last.

I love my Eagles, but it is maddening to watch them play basketball. Up and down, down and up; they truly are all over the place with no consistency. We get a nice lead and then fall apart...multiple trips in a row down the court with either turnovers or terrible shots. They get down big, you count them out and they come back like their hair is on fire and play the best basketball you have ever seen. Then they either falter at the end, miss free throws, etc, ...or pull out some great win, making 9 of 10 free throws down the stretch! Some will say “that’s just basketball”, but this team takes it to a new level. Home? Away? Doesn’t matter. It is crazy.
    I love Tookie Brown, but we need him to take over games with his talent. He is either holding himself back with unselfishness or timidity.
    We can still win tonight, of course, but this team, even without Ike should be better than what it has been so far. Coach B has to be frustrated.

90-82 win tonight, good win on the road.

I like this win. Shooting theball well is something I knew they could do we just need to f/u with another good game on Saturday. Not a lot of teams winning at Troy this season. McCadden had a nice second half with his length and defense. Big 3s from DLJ. 6 players in double figures. Go figure.

was very impressed with the way the team played when Glenn, Crawley, & Jackson picced up quiccly third fouls earlier in the second half & had to come out of the game.

Good win. Wishart needs to be starting the rest of the year.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low