TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 159

Thread: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

  1. #101

    Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Why would someone who has been in Statesboro want to finish their time at Georgia Southern in another city? And in a facility that is not even part of Georgia Southern.
    To experiance other bars not named knats? I all ready told you what I'd do if I was graduating, I'd get 3 other buddies, make a tee off time at Savannah Harbor, when graduation is over, go play 18, then head out to a nice dinner.

  2. #102

    Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah




  3. #103

    Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post


    +10000000000000

  4. #104

    Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    To experiance other bars not named knats? I all ready told you what I'd do if I was graduating, I'd get 3 other buddies, make a tee off time at Savannah Harbor, when graduation is over, go play 18, then head out to a nice dinner.
    Maybe it's because I live here, but I can't understand why anyone would rather be in Savannah than Statesboro
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  5. Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Maybe it's because I live here, but I can't understand why anyone would rather be in Savannah than Statesboro
    I can testify that living in Savannah for a while makes it lose its luster, but for a bright-eyed 20 something who is used to Statesboro and small towns like it, it's a good change of scenery.

  6. #106

    Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    I can testify that living in Savannah for a while makes it lose its luster, but for a bright-eyed 20 something who is used to Statesboro and small towns like it, it's a good change of scenery.
    +1, not to mention fine dining.

  7. #107

    Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Maybe it's because I live here, but I can't understand why anyone would rather be in Savannah than Statesboro
    Window shopping on Broughton, then fine dinning at a wonderful restaurant that doesn't have the word "shack" in its title?

  8. #108

    Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

    Wouldn’t call Savannah a city of fine dining. Need to go about 100 miles north west for that.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  9. Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Wouldn’t call Savannah a city of fine dining. Need to go about 100 miles north west for that.
    ....Augusta??

  10. #110

    Default Re: Graduation Ceremonies Moving to Savannah

    Dublin??

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th November 2015, 11:34 PM
  2. Graduation
    By leeman in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10th May 2014, 12:46 PM
  3. Replies: 198
    Last Post: 14th July 2012, 04:30 PM
  4. Graduation Gala
    By Booster EYES in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd March 2010, 11:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •