TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    2,726

    Default Re: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    NO AND NO! Especially a game in Fargo. Why in the world would we agree to that.
    Because NDSU is the best in FCS and would be a great G5 team & they fill there 19,500 stadium. I also think ESPN, ESPN2 or 3 would pick up 2 of the 3 games.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    2,726

    Default Re: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    G5's and P5's don't play AT FCS stadiums, especially all the way across the country. And considering that our whole goal every year is to win games, and FCS games are supposed to be guaranteed wins, why would we play the best FCS program in the country over the last 10 years? It ain't about being scared. It's about being SMART.
    KJ - "And considering that our whole goal every year is to win games, and FCS games are supposed to be guaranteed wins, why would we play the best FCS program in the country"


    Are you afraid of an FCS team? You play the best to be the best. NDSU is a G5 school playing in FCS. Our schedule would not be hurt by playing them.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    2,726

    Default Re: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

    Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Because FBS teams don't play AT FCS teams. Period.

    It's bad enough we scheduled Maine.
    NDSU is not Maine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

    U afraid of the big bad bison??????
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    12,596

    Default Re: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    NDSU is not Maine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

    U afraid of the big bad bison??????
    Me thinks you've completely missed the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    7,624

    Default Re: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    KJ - "And considering that our whole goal every year is to win games, and FCS games are supposed to be guaranteed wins, why would we play the best FCS program in the country"


    Are you afraid of an FCS team? You play the best to be the best. NDSU is a G5 school playing in FCS. Our schedule would not be hurt by playing them.
    NO, I'm not afraid of them, but I'm not stupid either. It's no different than why we have a tough time scheduling easy P5 games. If you are paying for a win, schedule someone that's an easy win. You don't schedule DOWN and still play a tough team. Especially one half way across the country that gives you nothing positive. If we win, we were supposed to win and get nothing. If we lose, we lose to an FCS school and get crap or it. Our schedule would be hurt by losing to ANY FCS school, including NDSU. There is NOTHING to be gained by playing them.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    2,726

    Default Re: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    NO, I'm not afraid of them, but I'm not stupid either. It's no different than why we have a tough time scheduling easy P5 games. If you are paying for a win, schedule someone that's an easy win. You don't schedule DOWN and still play a tough team. Especially one half way across the country that gives you nothing positive. If we win, we were supposed to win and get nothing. If we lose, we lose to an FCS school and get crap or it. Our schedule would be hurt by losing to ANY FCS school, including NDSU. There is NOTHING to be gained by playing them.
    Yet NDSU is ranked higher than many G5 teams
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Similar Threads

  1. Omigawd we have no talent it'll take years to rebuild!
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 25th November 2017, 09:42 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10th November 2009, 12:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •