TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415 LastLast

Thread: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

Default Re: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

This is the year to make major noise with Appy and Troy both breaking in new coaches with completely different systems.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    This is the year to make major noise with Appy and Troy both breaking in new coaches with completely different systems.
    But 2 P5s makes it a bit more difficult. LSU is going to be tough and Minnesota is no cake walk either.

Ole Miss is a much weaker team than LSU, and there's only one P5 in 2020 with a good G5 OOC schedule as well. Goal this year should be to win the conference and position ourselves to go even higher in 2020.

But hey, if we go undefeated this year, I definitely wouldn't complain.

Of course many of our fans WANT to play a UCF or USF. Me included! But it's not that simple. I WANT to have a date with Kate Upton....but it doesn't mean that it's going to happen.

As I have said before, its not about who I think we could beat in two years. Its about who will agree to play us. A mid to low level P5 IS NOT GOING TO PLAY US ANYTIME SOON.

Face it. We are going to play a FCS home game every year for the foreseeable future! It is part of our scheduling strategy, which is the same as almost every other G5 team and P5 team. It's not going away anytime soon.

***By the way, the way you are copying and pasting line individually so that you can respond is hard to read and appears to be messing up the quoting function of replies. All you have to do is "reply with quote" and then type your responses. People can figure out what you are replying to without doing it line by line.
    Last edited by KJ Eagle; 26th February 2019 at 08:19 AM.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Of course many of our fans WANT to play a UCF or USF. Me included! But it's not that simple. I WANT to have a date with Kate Upton....but it doesn't mean that it's going to happen.

As I have said before, its not about who I think we could beat in two years. Its about who will agree to play us. A mid to low level P5 IS NOT GOING TO PLAY US ANYTIME SOON.

Face it. We are going to play a FCS home game every year for the foreseeable future! It is part of our scheduling strategy, which is the same as almost every other G5 team and P5 team. It's not going away anytime soon.

***By the way, the way you are copying and pasting line individually so that you can respond is hard to read and appears to be messing up the quoting function of replies. All you have to do is "reply with quote" and then type your responses. People can figure out what you are replying to without doing it line by line.

KJ- I WANT to have a date with Kate Upton
    I'm sure you do
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

5. Default Re: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

We play one in week 3. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Admittedly I forgot about that. But it's very rare and not something that we can play a scheduling strategy around.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    REALLY?
    So have you set up a date with Kate yet KJ?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    But 2 P5s makes it a bit more difficult. LSU is going to be tough and Minnesota is no cake walk either.

Ole Miss is a much weaker team than LSU, and there's only one P5 in 2020 with a good G5 OOC schedule as well. Goal this year should be to win the conference and position ourselves to go even higher in 2020.

But hey, if we go undefeated this year, I definitely wouldn't complain.

I agree with all of your post Eagle Wraith!
    Yes, LSU does make it harder, yet we are GSU!

9. Default Re: NDSUvsGSU after we rebuild

Admittedly I forgot about that. But it's very rare and not something that we can play a scheduling strategy around.
    Idk, I’d put Indiana, NC State, Ole Miss, GT and Arkansas into that category, too. That’s fairly consistent scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    AGREE