TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: basketball vs. UTA

Default Re: basketball vs. UTA

How about McCadden off the bench. Huge and he got this by playing. I like the Dawkins kid as well. He made some big free throws, got some good minutes, 10 pounds of muscle and he is going to play. Crawley and a Carter are the real deal. Big 3 from Wishart with a few minutes. Man, QJ has game. Would have liked to have gone 2 and 2 on this trip but considering no Ike or Glenn and had a chance to win every game. Like coach B said, these last few games will pay dividends down the road. This team played GagState to 5 points.
    Last edited by leeman; 6th January 2019 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    How about McCadden off the bench. Huge and he got this by playing. I like the Dawkins kid as well. He made some big free throws, got some good minutes, 10 pounds of muscle and he is going to play. Crawford and a Carter are the real deal. Big 3 from Wishart with a few minutes. Man, QJ has game. Would have liked to have gone 2 and 2 on this trip but considering no Ike or Glenn and had a chance to win every game. Like coach B said, these last few games will pay dividends down the road. This team played GagState to 5 points.
    +1 on McCadden. Most under control he’s been all season.

3. Default Re: basketball vs. UTA

Crawford zero minutes in a game we won by 13, is he really that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Dawkins has much more potential and can help us now. Crawford is a project and is no help now in the style we play. Dawkins is at the rim before Crawford passes half court. Our team is one if the best teams in the country responding to a made shot. We need to continue that tempo. Now, Isaiah Crawley, he has big time game. I love his confidence around the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    well, the kid continues to be a happy go likely gentle giant and that attitude at least on the court/practice ain't going to get it done. When this young man decides he's going to focus and play/practice with "bad intentions" he then could become a force but playing and practicing like your just happy to be part of the team is what will continue having him riding the pine. IMO, very frustrating especially since 7'1" guys don't come around often.

6. Default Re: basketball vs. UTA

How good is ULM? They are listed in the top three on the Sunbelt Board... I know it's still early, and we're probably still trying to find the right mix of personnel, but I was thinking we should have a good team with all the returning players. Let's pack Hanner!

Quote Originally Posted by claxtoneagle View Post
    How good is ULM? They are listed in the top three on the Sunbelt Board... I know it's still early, and we're probably still trying to find the right mix of personnel, but I was thinking we should have a good team with all the returning players. Let's pack Hanner!
    i don't know much about them other than they are winning. They always play us tough and I expect the same thing Thursday night.