TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marcus Rogers transferring

Default Re: Marcus Rogers transferring

Apparently, he was in each game and had 1 reception for 8 yards against Texas State.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebilly View Post
    Apparently, he was in each game and had 1 reception for 8 yards against Texas State.
    Probably not enough limelight. Can't blame him. I guess blocking will always be the 1st priority in our system. Takes a disciplined unselfish player to be an Eagle WR.

Thompson will most likely move to WR. Anderson really broke out this season. We need more from Michaud and Fortune.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

4. Default Re: Marcus Rogers transferring

Bargnare was a bigger loss IMO, but still I wish him the best. We should be fine at WR. Donít forget about Scooby Ford for next year and also our vets in Michaud and of course Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    well, he never "caught my eye", so I'm not sure if he's that big of a loss. I wish the best to him, hope he finds a school he feels is a better match.
    Iím not sure itís fair to hold that against him with our offense. A True Freshman WR not getting many targets isnít unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    We've never been a WR's dream school, except maybe during Hatcher's era. 😉 We will be fine. Still was surprised with the Anderson signing and we haven't even utilized Dexter Carter much at all. I think those two can contribute significantly if given more opportunities.
    I wouldnít count on Carter unfortunately. Nothing against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Eagle View Post
    I’m not sure it’s fair to hold that against him with our offense. A True Freshman WR not getting many targets isn’t unusual.
    im not holding anything against the kid, I'm just saying if he played in every game I didn't notice him or hear his name called etc. Now if he had 15 catches, numerous TD's etc.. Then I'd say wow, what a big loss that's all.

8. Default Re: Marcus Rogers transferring

Where is Bargnare going?

Well, better he do it now and let other players get those reps this spring. I respect the way heís going about it; too bad it wasnít a better fit for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cmaxwellgsu View Post
    Well, better he do it now and let other players get those reps this spring. I respect the way he’s going about it; too bad it wasn’t a better fit for him.
    My favorite post in the thread. No blame, no sour milk, no jilted lover attitude. The young man made a decision that works for him. Hopefully both sides in this split will prosper.