TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching Feista Bowl, LSU vs UCF

1. Default Watching Feista Bowl, LSU vs UCF

I guess Ga. Southern will have to take care of LSU next year the first game of the season. How great could this be?

2. Default Re: Watching Feista Bowl, LSU vs UCF

UCF played poorly.

Lots and lots of dropped passes. I think I saw #13 drop at least 3 by himself

3. Default Re: Watching Feista Bowl, LSU vs UCF

Only way for the dream to come true was for UCF to win this game. Could not make it happen.

4. Default Re: Watching Feista Bowl, LSU vs UCF

Makes me sick listening to B. Griese take shots at g5 teams. All he wanted to talk about was the problems with the LSU secondary. Didn't want to talk about UFC not having their all world QB. If he plays it's a different story. I finally turned the sound down and just watched.

Default Re: Watching Feista Bowl, LSU vs UCF

UCF was outmatched at the LoS, and that's where they really lost the game.

We're going to have our hands full to start the season next year.

Oh we'll lose by 70. I'm just showing up for the experience.

7. Default Re: Watching Feista Bowl, LSU vs UCF

The score doesn't indicate that they were outmatched. Basically too many mistakes is what I saw. Not too many P5 chances headed UCF's way after this cause nobody is going to want to schedule them

LSU is not an unbeatable team by any stretch. They finally had a good QB for one season that was Ohio States fourth stringer. Next year that is a weak position again for them.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Outmatched is not correct. With a competent QB they would have neutralized LSU. Their DL didn’t have to worry about Mack because he is too slow of foot and too slow making decisions. As the o sputtered the DL of UCF got worn down. Early in this game was very even and LSU struggled to run the ball. Ironically, two early plays really changed this game. The Unsportsmanlike penalty on the Fr DL after a 3 rd down stop and then the pick 6 after a long offensive series caused the UCF D to be on the field an extraordinary amount of time and wore them down early. I’m certainly not disagreeing that LSU had the edge up front but the term outmatched is not right. I guess I’m sensitive to this because of the treatment UCF and the G5 was given by those biased ESPN announcers. They made me nauseated with their bias and excuses for LSU and pronouncements that UCF didn’t belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    LSU is not an unbeatable team by any stretch. They finally had a good QB for one season that was Ohio States fourth stringer. Next year that is a weak position again for them.
    I hope you are right
    Rick Kinney
    Class of 1980
    Irmo, SC