TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: APP hires Ted Roof as D.C.

Default Re: APP hires Ted Roof as D.C.

I'll make no predictions on Ted Roof.

But come what may, I don't want App to beat anybody (except maybe GAST) in conference. I hope they win some out of conference.

But this hire, Imop, is directed at recruiting GA players. Roofs strong connection here is a plus for them.
    Sure "together we Rise".. To some degree BUT "the total amount of matter and energy in the universe remains constant". Let them have to draw energy (players) from some universe not named the State of GEORGIA!
    I wish them no good will or wins as each one strengthens their recruiting power.

It's about time we lock this state down from outside G5 competition and take our pick of the best. App dropping off can only help.
    And as far as worrying about strength of schedule, until we get playoff expansion it doesn't even matter a little bit!

When choosing between App being stronger versus GS dominating them on the field and the recruiting trail... It's really a no brainier. And that is exactly what we are talking about here.

But Roof may be good at App? So them dropping off might not happen anyway,
    And if they continue to win with DC that had huge GA ties? That can't possible be good for GS.

From what I've seen, Roof is not a strong recruiter.

So it may not be that big of a deal.

3. Default Re: APP hires Ted Roof as D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Even though their DC looks like a bad hire, we better come correct. It’s Boone, and they have enthusiastic fans.

Let’s shut that place up.
    really hope that GS improves in talent/scheme on both sides of the ball and is able to get the Win in Booneand Troy!! We are coming off a great year, so I am very optimistic!! Hail Southern!!

Ted Roof? Never heard of her.

5. Default Re: APP hires Ted Roof as D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Ted Roof? Never heard of her.
    Hahaha!

She’s ugly, has crooked teeth and oily hair.

Couldn’t find a date for the prom.

Is the App St head coach calling plays in this NC state game tonight. Not very impressed tonight. Maybe NC state is just over matched......
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

7. Default Re: APP hires Ted Roof as D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Is the App St head coach calling plays in this NC state game tonight. Not very impressed tonight. Maybe NC state is just over matched......
    He’s not there. He’s already in Boone picking out a corn Cobb pipe and chasing goats.
    "Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."

Colin Powell

8. Default Re: APP hires Ted Roof as D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin Eagle Blue View Post
    He’s not there. He’s already in Boone picking out a corn Cobb pipe and chasing goats.
    When in Rome....

Clifton Duck declares for the draft. Strange decision. With the guy's size, he's probably a mid or late round draft pick.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Clifton Duck declares for the draft. Strange decision. With the guy's size, he's probably a mid or late round draft pick.
    6th round at best and probably ends up on practice squad. His best year IMO was his freshman year. I've heard he's a pretty good kid so I wish him well.