TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: GS Presidential Search Update

Default Re: GS Presidential Search Update

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Must be a recent thing, because it used to be that Spring graduation was in Paulson, and December was in Hanner.

The last 2 years, December Graduation has been at Paulson.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    You and I finished that same Summer ��
    I didn't want to walk either. I was already non-traditional at 29 and married with a 5 year old, but Mama still wanted her picture.
    Was it final summer quarter '98 or first summer semester '99? Mine was Summer '99....I seem to remember they had like five summer semesters, three short and two long but can't really recall. Would have graduated spring '98 but co-oped every other quarter final two years so they took three years to complete...I went to class fall and spring quarters and worked winter and summer quarters. Had to do one full semester fall '98, which I hated, and it screwed my cash up big time. That final summer quarter I worked in '98 got cut short because of fall semester starting a lot earlier than a quarter would have so I didn't make as much money. Then what I did make had to be stretched an extra five weeks longer than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Was it final summer quarter '98 or first summer semester '99? Mine was Summer '99....I seem to remember they had like five summer semesters, three short and two long but can't really recall. Would have graduated spring '98 but co-oped every other quarter final two years so they took three years to complete...I went to class fall and spring quarters and worked winter and summer quarters. Had to do one full semester fall '98, which I hated, and it screwed my cash up big time. That final summer quarter I worked in '98 got cut short because of fall semester starting a lot earlier than a quarter would have so I didn't make as much money. Then what I did make had to be stretched an extra five weeks longer than normal.
    I finished Summer '98 in August. That was the last quarter before semesters started in Fall '98. The conversion of hours would have messed me up if I didn't. I remember taking Country Line Dancing, Couples Dancing, and Horseback Riding to finish my BS degree (pun intended).

If I was a conspiracy guy (since this graduation thing has been so poorly handled)

presents ts the new president with a way to immediately have a positive impact with a couple we’ll placed decisions

but what do I know
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    If I was a conspiracy guy (since this graduation thing has been so poorly handled)

presents ts the new president with a way to immediately have a positive impact with a couple we’ll placed decisions

but what do I know
    But he doesn't assume office until after graduation correct?

Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    But he doesn't assume office until after graduation correct?
    His first day is April 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by sixyearplan View Post
    His first day is April 1st.
    And he can get away with just about anything that first day .... If anything becomes an obvious blunder by the reaction of people in the room, he can just say.. "April Fool's!" And quickly move to plan B 😁

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post

but what do I know
    Understatement of the century.... lol Twitter was fired up after the meeting last week with Dean Dies. He certainly did not help matters with his statements and attitude from comments that were made.

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

Agree. There is a good argument that can be made for the change, but the lack of student input and the seemingly uncaring or indifferent tone of communication from the administration is baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Agree. There is a good argument that can be made for the change, but the lack of student input and the seemingly uncaring or indifferent tone of communication from the administration is baffling.
    communication?, whats that for the last year and a half?