TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71

Thread: Next year's schedule

  1. Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    I see 7-5 or 8-4. If we can win 2 out of troy, appy and ark st then 8-4. Tough tough schedule as each sunbelt team is getting better and Maine isn't a slouch.
    Maine just lost their head coach and DC. They wont be as good. I think theres a good chance Appy has an off season due to adjustment. Their Qb isn't really a 450 pass attempt guy. Defense if they go away from current scheme will be big adjustment.

  2. Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    I'm worried about all of them. ULM this year and Gag St the last couple years proves we are no good enough to overlook anyone and nothing is guaranteed.
    ULM is dangerous with Evans coming back. Not overlooking anyone, I'm just that confident in our players and coaching staff. These kids love to play CCL and seems like they would run through a wall for him.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    With an entirely different coaching staff, and two vastly different schemes, Appy is also going to get hit with player attrition.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  4. Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    With an entirely different coaching staff, and two vastly different schemes, Appy is also going to get hit with player attrition.
    We went from 2-10 to 10-3 with different coaches and schemes what makes them any different. But we also went from the Go Daddy bowl high to 5-7 then 2-10. Who knows what will happen and they could be even better than they were this year. I say we go 8-4 or 7-5 but the team looks better but not counting on the large turnover margin.

  5. Default Re: Next year's schedule

    On the road at App, Ark State, and Troy. That’s a tough conference schedule. I think both Troy and Ark State are winnable on the road though. As far as Boone, you never know but I wouldn’t bet on us to win that one.

    LSU- loss

    Minnesota- a winnable game for sure if we can improve on our 2018 season.

  6. Default Re: Next year's schedule

    It'll be interesting to see how they handle GT in the bowl game. Hoping that can be our first P5 win!

    Quote Originally Posted by blueisbetterthanpurple View Post
    On the road at App, Ark State, and Troy. That’s a tough conference schedule. I think both Troy and Ark State are winnable on the road though. As far as Boone, you never know but I wouldn’t bet on us to win that one.

    LSU- loss

    Minnesota- a winnable game for sure if we can improve on our 2018 season.

  7. Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how they handle GT in the bowl game. Hoping that can be our first P5 win!
    Florida? Drained the swamp?

  8. Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how they handle GT in the bowl game. Hoping that can be our first P5 win!
    After all the crap I heard fro GT fans, I would absolutely LOVE to hand it to them!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Remember that time I said ULM worried me and there was a reason they were highly rated preseason and then I got poo poo'd by a bunch of people that don't know **** and then we got roasted in Louisiana by said team?

    Remember the time in 2017 when the same thing happened against UNH?

    I'm glad people are finally starting to realize these teams on the schedule aren't chopped liver.

    Even though we had an "easy" schedule this year, 10 wins was miraculous.

    We could have easily lost that game against Texas State and without some flukey injuries and turnover BS, the App game comes down to the wire for sure. The Ark State game was also a toss up.

    We could have easily gone 7-5 this year and it still would have been impressive given our 2-10 garbage in 2017.

    I want to win SunBelt titles and have great seasons, but any Coach that can consistently get winning records is fine by me.

    If we go 7-5 or 8-4 next year I'm not going to panic.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubtown, GA
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Remember that time I said ULM worried me and there was a reason they were highly rated preseason and then I got poo poo'd by a bunch of people that don't know **** and then we got roasted in Louisiana by said team?

    Remember the time in 2017 when the same thing happened against UNH?

    I'm glad people are finally starting to realize these teams on the schedule aren't chopped liver.

    Even though we had an "easy" schedule this year, 10 wins was miraculous.

    We could have easily lost that game against Texas State and without some flukey injuries and turnover BS, the App game comes down to the wire for sure. The Ark State game was also a toss up.

    We could have easily gone 7-5 this year and it still would have been impressive given our 2-10 garbage in 2017.

    I want to win SunBelt titles and have great seasons, but any Coach that can consistently get winning records is fine by me.

    If we go 7-5 or 8-4 next year I'm not going to panic.
    I’m thinking 7 wins plus a bowl opportunity

Similar Threads

  1. Home schedule next year
    By chrisgsu2003 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 11:02 PM
  2. Schedule for upcoming year?
    By DJnVa in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 29th March 2013, 09:24 PM
  3. Wins/Losses What would be considered a good year this year?
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29th July 2010, 09:10 PM
  4. GSU Football Year by Year: 2002
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22nd July 2010, 04:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •