TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: So impressed with Cole Swindell

Default Re: So impressed with Cole Swindell

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    What's so magical about spending 3-4 years at a university that automatically trumps 30 years of being a fan of another school? What if you have advanced degrees at different schools? Does a Masters trump Undergrad, but Doctorate trump Masters?
    Nothing Trump's 4 (years) of a kind

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglerado View Post
    Wife got doctorate from GS, all her other schools mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglerado View Post
    A royal flush does I think.

My son has degrees from three schools; Armstrong, GA Tech and George Mason. He does pull for Tech, but says that, having grown up a Georgia Southern fan, our Eagles will always be his #1. It happens.

Yeah that was NOT a good look. A lot of people acted like crazy ex-girlfriends towards him(Luke) when he’s arguably the biggest country star today tried to show us some support. Yeah I’m not gonna lie it inhale vigorouslyed seeing him always rep the red and black but it would be huge for our program to have both of them be ambassadors for our school.

6. Default Re: So impressed with Cole Swindell

Same here. I've spent time at FSU and UGA but have don't care for their football teams. Just got accepted to Auburn for my 3rd degree (2nd Bachelors), and even when I graduate, GS will still be #1. It's pretty much in the blood at this point. My grandparents lived in the area.. even my great uncle worked at GS as a fundraiser for the football team when it was getting off the ground in 1984. There's just no place like Southern!

Quote Originally Posted by loyaleagle View Post
    My son has degrees from three schools; Armstrong, GA Tech and George Mason. He does pull for Tech, but says that, having grown up a Georgia Southern fan, our Eagles will always be his #1. It happens.