TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who was the guy drinking a beer behind Lunsford post game interview?

Default Re: Who was the guy drinking a beer behind Lunsford post game interview?

Quote Originally Posted by stonewall View Post
    we were in R row 18. guy fell and took a few folks with him and i had to reach out and catch a young girl. no one gonna need their "two front teeth" for xmas, though! we were packed in so tight and everyone jumping around. bound to have a few take a tumble.
    Wow.. thanks for catching.. somehow I missed all that & I was on row 15!

Default Re: Who was the guy drinking a beer behind Lunsford post game interview?

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Wow.. thanks for catching.. somehow I missed all that & I was on row 15!
    he was in the row right behind us a few folks down. my wife didn't even know it happened and she was right beside me, haha! it was after tyler's kick so everyone was going bananas. unless you were right there no one would have seen it. everyone got up smiling, though.

Quote Originally Posted by stonewall View Post
    he was in the row right behind us a few folks down. my wife didn't even know it happened and she was right beside me, haha! it was after tyler's kick so everyone was going bananas. unless you were right there no one would have seen it. everyone got up smiling, though.
    If you were in 18, it must have been another guy that fell about the same time. The one I was talking about was in row 30. He didn't fall 12 rows. Also it was right as Shai made the 4th and 10 scramble. My wife almost missed Tyler's kick because she was helping him look for his teeth. She looked up and saw them letting the clock run down and almost had a heart attack thinking we were going to run out of time. She didn't realize CCL was doing it on purpose.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    If you were in 18, it must have been another guy that fell about the same time. The one I was talking about was in row 30. He didn't fall 12 rows. Also it was right as Shai made the 4th and 10 scramble. My wife almost missed Tyler's kick because she was helping him look for his teeth. She looked up and saw them letting the clock run down and almost had a heart attack thinking we were going to run out of time. She didn't realize CCL was doing it on purpose.
    it was definitely a different guy. she was replying to my reference to a guy falling near us and i was replying back to her.

Cant remember when during the game, but we saw some guy being helped down the aisle between sections P and Q. Blew chunks at the bottom of the stairs and along the walkway that divides Q.

6. Default Re: Who was the guy drinking a beer behind Lunsford post game interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Venaros View Post
    Cant remember when during the game, but we saw some guy being helped down the aisle between sections P and Q. Blew chunks at the bottom of the stairs and along the walkway that divides Q.
    prolly eagleskins.
    “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”
    A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Our fanbase is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    My wife almost missed Tyler's kick because she was helping him look for his teeth. She looked up and saw them letting the clock run down and almost had a heart attack thinking we were going to run out of time. She didn't realize CCL was doing it on purpose.
    My wife (and some of the fans around us) were having the same reaction to the clock. She apparently thought I should somehow run down to the field and stop the clock.

I plan on having my shoulder surgery in the spring.

GATA

Quote Originally Posted by Venaros View Post
    Rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Rookies.
    the guy should have been redshirted.