We need to schedule Colorado.
    Not today. Not after breakfast.
    Now.

Default Re: Tyson Summers is New Defensive Coordinatr at Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben Kincaid View Post
    We need to schedule Colorado.
    Not today. Not after breakfast.
    Now.
    Not that I think Tucker will be a HC for a long time, but you will likely never see Mel Tucker schedule GS.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Well..he did something no other DC did. He made Matt Breida look pedestrian.

4. Default Re: Tyson Summers is New Defensive Coordinatr at Colorado

I just crapped my pants laughing and spewed my scotch and water at the same time! Glad we donít gave CUís AD or head coach.

5. Default Re: Tyson Summers is New Defensive Coordinatr at Colorado

An to think I WAS a Colorado fan/supporter not anymore!!! Buffaloes on the downward trajectory for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIRD73 View Post
    I just crapped my pants laughing and spewed my scotch and water at the same time! Glad we donít gave CUís AD or head coach.
    Yeah, well we have ours that somehow thought it was a great idea to make him head coach 3 years ago. Theyíre only making him an assistant.

7. Default Re: Tyson Summers is New Defensive Coordinatr at Colorado

I think Summers is probably a very capable DC, just wasnít ready for HC job. Granted there isnít much defense played in the PAC 12 so it will be hard to tell.

Colorado fans gonna have to be Rocky Mountain High to watch what's about to come to Folsom Field.

9. Default Re: Tyson Summers is New Defensive Coordinatr at Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    Well..he did something no other DC did. He made Matt Breida look pedestrian.
    Thatís true.

Iím still getting my mind blown at how much better Breida is doing in the NFL than he did his last two college seasons.

Thereís really no universe in which TS being that awful by accident makes sense.

I still think of a couple of Ellisonís last games where he would look over for the play call, see what it was and shake his head, shrug his shoulders and change it himself. I am absolutely convinced that players just said ď**** itĒ and started doing their own thing. #stankfacegirl would probably agree.

10. Default Re: Tyson Summers is New Defensive Coordinatr at Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Thatís true.

Iím still getting my mind blown at how much better Breida is doing in the NFL than he did his last two college seasons.

Thereís really no universe in which TS being that awful by accident makes sense.

I still think of a couple of Ellisonís last games where he would look over for the play call, see what it was and shake his head, shrug his shoulders and change it himself. I am absolutely convinced that players just said ď**** itĒ and started doing their own thing. #stankfacegirl would probably agree.
    TS wrecked Havoc on GS FB, it will take another year or two to completely recover. Lunsford and Staff are recovering very nicely, but I will not forget what he did to our players in 2016 and 2017. BVG 2.0