TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Fan Base is an Embarrassment

Default Re: Our Fan Base is an Embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    He deserves hell.....

With his net worth, he should be doing something.
    WHY?!?! Do other people that have never met you bash you continually about how you choose to spend your money?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

He deserves hell.....

I disagree with this. I don't like it when people tell me how to use my money, so I'm not going to judge him based on how he spends his money.

I will judge him because he went on gameday wearing uga gear and didn't work Georgia Southern into the conversation at all.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    I disagree with this. I don't like it when people tell me how to use my money, so I'm not going to judge him based on how he spends his money.

I will judge him because he went on gameday wearing uga gear and didn't work Georgia Southern into the conversation at all.
    I don't even care about that. We, as society, are obsessed with being outraged by some of the stupidest things.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

He deserves hell.....

He's a donor. That's more than some people on this board.

He doesn't deserve to be put on blast on Twitter, especially by this who don't even give the minimum. His tweet about us after App was free publicity and way too many people **** all over him. People want more fans but as soon as a person shows casual interest they get a bunch of grief for not being a "true" fan.

To hell with that. Even if they're all Walmart fans filling the stands, all the seats are full and they're supporting Georgia Southern.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    I don't even care about that. We, as society, are obsessed with being outraged by some of the stupidest things.
    Agreed
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post

He doesn't deserve to be put on blast on Twitter, especially by this who don't even give the minimum. His tweet about us after App was free publicity and way too many people **** all over him. People want more fans but as soon as a person shows casual interest they get a bunch of grief for not being a "true" fan.

To hell with that. Even if they're all Walmart fans filling the stands, all the seats are full and they're supporting Georgia Southern.
    +1000

7. Default Re: Our Fan Base is an Embarrassment

+1000

This is the most embarrassing thing about our fan base. Lots of self righteous GS fans out there.

Not sure if he renewed this season, I looked for his name and did not see it. That doesn't mean he isn't donating though, because he could have gone anonymous for a reason. People complain that he wasn't giving enough. Plus watch him be the one behind the matching gift challenge (100% speculation on my part).
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Like caring if people like Luke Bryan?
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Like caring if people like Luke Bryan?
    Boy, you've been quiet lately....I guess I'm back to renting space in your head if you're going to stalk me on something as stupid as this.

And for the record (as I've said the last ten times a thread about him came up), I don't care if they like him or not. I do care if they make our University look stupid by bashing him at every turn. He has several million followers. We don't need several million people thinking our University's fans are a bunch of grudge holding, obsessive idiots.