TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 99

Thread: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

  1. #41

    Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by straightshooter View Post
    East Carolna might be his next spot, unless Satterfield goes to Louisville.
    just my IMO but I think Louisville takes Brown over Satterfield.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    26,052

    Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    just my IMO but I think Louisville takes Brown over Satterfield.
    It's likely Satt.

    They're waiting to meet with him on Sunday after the conference championship game. With how fast things move these days due to the early signing day, no way that's just for a cursory interview. That's to get everyone in the room together at the same time.

    They put the press on Brohm, with Satt as their backup. Brohm said no.


  3. Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    just my IMO but I think Louisville takes Brown over Satterfield.
    Brown would be a good fit for Louisville and Sat would be a good fit at Ga Tech but these things rarely workout they way they should

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hilton Head Is.
    Posts
    1,942

    Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Brown would be a good fit for Louisville and Sat would be a good fit at Ga Tech but these things rarely workout they way they should
    I don't think we want Satt at GT...he already poaches too many GA kids to Appy...


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  5. #45

    Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle#58 View Post
    I don't think we want Satt at GT...he already poaches too many GA kids to Appy...
    Yep.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

  6. Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Houston not going to Charlotte.

  7. #47

    Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Houston not going to Charlotte.
    Charlotte pulled the offer. Wow...ballsy.
    "I've seen more heat in an Easy Bake Oven, Meat!"

    Carlton Stewart
    c/o 2010, CIT
    Eagle fan since 1999
    Bronze Eagle since 2011
    North Augusta, South Carolina

  8. #48

    Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    Charlotte pulled the offer. Wow...ballsy.
    Good for them!

  9. #49

    Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    Charlotte pulled the offer. Wow...ballsy.
    As they should have. Houston once again decides to wait and likely messes himself over again.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  10. Default Re: JMU coach goes to Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    It's likely Satt.

    They're waiting to meet with him on Sunday after the conference championship game. With how fast things move these days due to the early signing day, no way that's just for a cursory interview. That's to get everyone in the room together at the same time.

    They put the press on Brohm, with Satt as their backup. Brohm said no.
    You must really be in the know!! I think Brown would be the better fit. Appy's defense has made Satt look real good.

Similar Threads

  1. Charlotte
    By PrinterEagle in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10th September 2014, 01:58 PM
  2. MBB: GSU vs Charlotte on TV Nov 13
    By half-n-half in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 16th November 2012, 02:45 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 1st July 2011, 10:44 AM
  4. GSU @ Charlotte 2014
    By 1peatfor7 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 3rd June 2011, 06:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •