TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 30 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Satterfield to Louisville?

1. Default Satterfield to Louisville?

On the NC board it is being said that Satterfield will be named the new Louisville coach after the Belt championship game Saturday. I guess we will see

Default Re: Satterfield to Louisville?

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebacker View Post
    On the NC board it is being said that Satterfield will be named the new Louisville coach after the Belt championship game Saturday. I guess we will see
    P5 job and can pay over 2M more than what he is making now. Coming off a 2-10 season low expectations for awhile as well. Seems like the perfect time. I dont think they have a a Clemson ceiling but he may be able to parlay this into an elite job if he does well.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Funny thing is Jeff Brohm seemed like a no-brainer for them. I guess with all their buyout liabilities and stupidly burning their bridge to Papa John they can't afford to pay Brohm what he wants.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Funny thing is Jeff Brohm seemed like a no-brainer for them. I guess with all their buyout liabilities they can't afford to pay him.
    They have a crap ton of basketball money but paying off dirtbag may have put a dent in the wallet in the short run. I dont know how a mid level P5 does not give Brown or Satt a shot with their resumes at this point.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

5. Default Re: Satterfield to Louisville?

The rumor goes that Brohm at Purdue turned them down after Purdue stepped up their salary and that Satterfield was their next choice. Can t blame anyone who can increase his salary by 4-7 times.

Appies in denial about Louisville being a job saterfield would accept..despite the pay increase.. God I hope they get some humble pie Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyschool View Post
    Appies in denial about Louisville being a job saterfield would accept..despite the pay increase.. God I hope they get some humble pie Saturday night
    I don’t know about that. If that happens, they might start looking at Sloan. We need to keep this bunch together at least a couple more years

Ain't nobody hiring Sloan.

Georgia Southern is the only school that would hire a defensive coordinator that has accomplished so little (cough cough Tyson Summers).

9. Default Re: Satterfield to Louisville?

I hope you are right.

If Satt goes, I’m worried they may get the JMU coach. I know some on here think that would never happen and I hope it doesn’t. Would be a good move by App if they could get him.