TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: NDS could break GS 6 NC Record

Default Re: NDS could break GS 6 NC Record

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    It is watered down as if you go back through the old playoff brackets from early on I believe most teams are in the FBS now, for every team that moved up you typically got a Campbell Camels replacing them not another playoff level team NDSU is the exception to the rule about the only one really off the top of my head. I will say for NDSU they have legitimized their run more with FBS wins than NC's to me.
    they legitimized their run when they kicked our butts twice and they have gone on and continued kicking butts watered down or not. For the amount of scholarships they have in FCS vs FBS, FCS IMO remains at a pretty good level of D1 football. And just like FBS, there are some good teams in FCS and not so good teams. For FBS cue Kent State and the others that are dumpster fires.

Don't matter. It's D2 football.

Rubes hate Kennesaw. Especially the multiple alumni on the staff. Waiting for a four year old program to lose. Callousness at it’s finest.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Here’s a reality check. Mike Houston would have never made the playoffs in the past 4 years had the two head coaches jobs been swapped.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Rubes hate Kennesaw. Especially the multiple alumni on the staff. Waiting for a four year old program to lose. Callousness at it’s finest.
    I legitimately don’t know of a single person on this forum that hates KSU so keep arguing with yourself here man.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Don't matter. It's D2 football.
    Buzz, repeat after me, Kent State, Kent State, Kent State.............

7. Default Re: NDS could break GS 6 NC Record

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    I don’t hate KSU but I hope they lose every game they play. Only “rubes” call themselves a fan of GS and actively solicit the success of another college football program in the state Georgia, that’s just special stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I don’t hate KSU but I hope they lose every game they play. Only “rubes” call themselves a fan of GS and actively solicit the success of another college football program in the state Georgia, that’s just special stupid.
    I feel this exact way, only without all the special kind of stupid stuff.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Our record will fall at some point. I am pulling for ksu and look for Bohannon to win the Eddie Robinson award.
    KSU, it wont happen.

NDSU should run the playoffs and win their 7th this year. The are the FCS team to beat and are the best team in FCS.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

10. Default Re: NDS could break GS 6 NC Record

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Chris Klieman is 65-6 at NDSU. Mike Houston 36-5 at JMU.

Both of those coaches have higher win percentage than Erk Russell or Paul Johnson while at Georgia Southern, higher than Jim Tressel at YSU, higher than Roy Kidd at EKU in their golden years, higher than Tubby Raymond at Delaware, higher than Jerry Moore at App after changing to the spread, and higher than Jim Donnan at Marshall.

Are Chris Klieman, Mike Houston, and Craig Bohl simply the best coaches to ever come through the FCS and they just happen to come through in the same era? Anyone who thinks the subdivision isn't watered down is in complete denial. And yes, that should be taken into consideration for our playoff runs 2010-2012.
    BS.

Kennesaw or Jacksonville State would give half the Fun Belt a run for its money.

NDSU would destroy it.