TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDS could break GS 6 NC Record

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default NDS could break GS 6 NC Record

CAA Football set an FCS playoff record on Sunday, but North Dakota State's dynasty will be pursuing an even bigger mark in the 24-team field.

The top-ranked Bison (11-0) earned the No. 1 seed when the pairings were announced Sunday. The defending champions are making their ninth consecutive appearance in the playoffs and seeking their seventh FCS championship in eight years, which would break their tie with Georgia Southern for the most titles.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...cord-six-teams
    "I believe political correctness is one of the most dangerous movements facing America." Erk Russell

Default Re: NDS could break GS 6 NC Record

Quote Originally Posted by GSU25+yrFan View Post
    CAA Football set an FCS playoff record on Sunday, but North Dakota State's dynasty will be pursuing an even bigger mark in the 24-team field.

The top-ranked Bison (11-0) earned the No. 1 seed when the pairings were announced Sunday. The defending champions are making their ninth consecutive appearance in the playoffs and seeking their seventh FCS championship in eight years, which would break their tie with Georgia Southern for the most titles.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...cord-six-teams
    Our record will fall at some point. I am pulling for ksu and look for Bohannon to win the Eddie Robinson award.
    Brian Brennan
    1995 BBA Finance
    Eagle fan since 1982

Kennesaw winning this year. Write that down.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

The titles they’ve won since 2013 are asterisk laden.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    The titles they’ve won since 2013 are asterisk laden.
    No they are not. They are doing exactly what they are supposed to do...win all the games in front of them. We can say all day long that the competition is weak, and it is) but it's no different than before we moved up. Troy and Ark State and Marshall and UCF, and anyone else that moved before us could have said the same thing about "all the good teams are gone". If it was so easy.....why didn't we win 7 in 9 years before we moved up?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

In 2013 they had one or two challenges. I assure you, they don’t want to see Kenessaw.

lol. The competition is nowhere near what it was since they started.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Kennesaw winning this year. Write that down.
    Win what?
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Haha yeah let’s stick an asterisk beside everything after 2013 because the teams that couldn’t keep them from winning the title in 2011 or 2012 moved up. That would be by far the dumbest post in this thread if skins would have one upped himself by saying that NDSU doesn’t want to see Kennesaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

10. Default Re: NDS could break GS 6 NC Record

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Haha yeah let’s stick an asterisk beside everything after 2013 because the teams that couldn’t keep them from winning the title in 2011 or 2012 moved up. That would be by far the dumbest post in this thread if skins would have one upped himself by saying that NDSU doesn’t want to see Kennesaw.
    We absolutely want to see Kennesaw! That means SDSU is done. SDSU is not a championship team this year...but they can beat us. It is the familiarity thing. I'm guessing you guys know about that...an inferior team that must matches up well with you...knows all your tricks, etc? SDSU is not a bad team at all...but they lost a lot of talent from last year, and this year their starting rb went down. If anybody beats us this year, it would be SDSU. James Madison is good and can't be taken lightly, but they are not the same team as the last two years.