TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Georgia State

  1. #1

    Default Georgia State

    I have started a thread on PantherTalk and am waiting for it to be approved.

    https://247sports.com/college/georgi...nding+approval.


    Thread is titled Greeting fro the Gnat Capital.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  2. #2

    Default Re: Georgia State

    What is the over/under that Ben Moore approves any of our posts on PantherTalk.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hilton Head Is.
    Posts
    1,961

    Default Re: Georgia State

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    What is the over/under that Ben Moore approves any of our posts on PantherTalk.
    I've already tried posting something...denied. back when Garrett was playing I posted there some...cant say I blame them for shutting in.


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,425

    Default Re: Georgia State

    I just posted on the PanterTalk board and asked why 3 GSU posters haven't been cleared.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  5. #5

    Default Re: Georgia State

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    I just posted on the PanterTalk board and asked why 3 GSU posters haven't been cleared.
    just tried to post on the thread you started and got the following response.


    This post needs approval because the user is not approved. Either approve\delete\spam the message or user

    Yes it was bold print.
    This did not come up on the other 2 post I made earlier today.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  6. #6

    Default Re: Georgia State

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    I have started a thread on PantherTalk and am waiting for it to be approved.

    https://247sports.com/college/georgi...nding+approval.


    Thread is titled Greeting fro the Gnat Capital.
    The thread is now up.

    https://247sports.com/college/georgi...tal-124980876/
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  7. #7

    Default Re: Georgia State

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    You should go and bathe now.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Georgia State

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    You should go and bathe now.
    You are correct because it just does not feel right to pick on a child which the State level that the State football team is at this time. That of a child in the grand scheme of things.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  9. #9

    Default Re: Georgia State

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    just tried to post on the thread you started and got the following response.


    This post needs approval because the user is not approved. Either approve\delete\spam the message or user

    Yes it was bold print.
    This did not come up on the other 2 post I made earlier today.
    I had the same error yesterday as a matter of fact. I gave up posting anything yesterday because of it.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Georgia State

    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    I had the same error yesterday as a matter of fact. I gave up posting anything yesterday because of it.
    Stan it must be bad when you cannot even post on your own teams message board.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 6th August 2014, 09:58 AM
  2. Georgia Southern vs. Georgia State (Basketball) roll call
    By Eagle22 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 29th December 2012, 11:07 AM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 16th March 2012, 12:49 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th December 2010, 08:18 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12th August 2009, 07:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •