TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underdog dynasty

Default Re: Underdog dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2018...g-betting-line

He's not wrong...but the tone of the article is that of a mad fan. A bitter, scorned lover
    Well... He does identify himself as a Boston fan, sooooo...
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

2. Default Re: Underdog dynasty

It’s not the article I would have written, I am a homer fan and would spin it differently, but it was probably a pretty objective write up considering our last two games.

3. Default Re: Underdog dynasty

He’s not wrong considering the crap we saw the last couple weeks.

This whole mess reminds me of my posts a while back. I think excuses have infected our locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post

This whole mess reminds me of my posts a while back. I think excuses have infected our locker room.
    No. They haven't.

We just aren't to the level we need to be at yet. We're still in rebuilding phase right now. We should see a lot of improvement next year with a normal offseason for the first time in 4 years though.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    No. They haven't.

We just aren't to the level we need to be at yet. We're still in rebuilding phase right now. We should see a lot of improvement next year with a normal offseason for the first time in 4 years though.
    Really... These Seniors have had what? Four different OC's in four years? That's ridiculous isn't it?

We'll be much better next season with some much needed coaching continuity. Last two weeks have been disappointing because everyone's hopes got up so high. But the reality is "what it is". We need to appreciate what these guys have done for us in a year when we weren't supposed to expect this much.

That said... It's time to GATA and kick Costal's @r$$$$$$$$!!!!

6. Default Re: Underdog dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post

He's right about the offense but not the defense. We are still good at defending the run. We have just given up the big plays that we haven't really given up this year.

Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Yeah I thought he used to write for UDD but he left with other writers to start forgotten 5.
    That was me. Then Nick Burgess joined F5 and has done most of the GaSouthern writing there (I contribute when I can). Nick posts on here, too.
    Avatar = True Blue sign, standing under the Bill Clinton statue in Pristina, Kosovo, and smoking a cigar.

-Walt Austin, Forgotten5.com

8. Default Re: Underdog dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    He's right about the offense but not the defense. We are still good at defending the run. We have just given up the big plays that we haven't really given up this year.
    Here’s hoping we finish strong!

The last 3 Gag games have been compete ****!

We know why a couple went that way-but the Fritz one still baffles me.

No more excuses. No quarter. Roll on those bastards! Crush them and shut their yaps!

We MUST wreck them this time!!!!!

We definitely have the team and staff now. No excuses, no questions, just drop a 25 megaton GATA from orbit!