TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coastal Carolina Score Prediction

Default Coastal Carolina Score Prediction

This is an interesting game. Coastal has a lot to play for here with their first chance of bowl eligibility in program history so combine that with Senior Day, and Chadwell hating Georgia Southern, and they are going to be really pumped. Unfortunately I think they are going to come out and sling it everywhere on us like ULM did to us. I watched their game versus GAST and they can score very fast with huge passes.

If we want to win, it is imperative our defense locks them down like we did against Arkansas State - giving them some yards but not enough to score at will like ULM did.

Our offense has to step up. I don't think there will be a lack of motivation on our side for this one, but I bet the crowd is like 8,000~ people. We all know our team hasn't done the best in dead quiet crowd situations this season. They'll have to create their own momentum.

With all of that said, I think we make the proper adjustments to lock down CCU and our offense returns to form. CCL mentioned that he wanted Kennedy to get more carries, etc... I think we're ready. At least I hope so.

Eagles 21, Chants 17

2. Default Re: Coastal Carolina Score Prediction

I have heard several people mention Chadwell hates GS. Is this what he has said or is this just speculation or assumptions? I hope we can get it together and roast the beach chickens. The past two games have me wondering what’s going on with the defense. I am sure Sloan will have it figured out and we can get out of Conway with a win and a south of the border t-shirt.

Eagles 31- 21 beach chickens

Default Re: Coastal Carolina Score Prediction

31-30 Eagles
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin Eagle Blue View Post
    I have heard several people mention Chadwell hates GS. Is this what he has said or is this just speculation or assumptions? I hope we can get it together and roast the beach chickens. The past two games have me wondering what’s going on with the defense. I am sure Sloan will have it figured out and we can get out of Conway with a win and a south of the border t-shirt.

Eagles 31- 21 beach chickens
    Pretty sure he said as much last year after they beat us. Claimed it was personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin Eagle Blue View Post
    I have heard several people mention Chadwell hates GS. Is this what he has said or is this just speculation or assumptions?
    https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/sp...187868634.html

6. Default Re: Coastal Carolina Score Prediction

Interesting. Not often do you see a coach cite ‘personal issues.’

CC is another one of those games where we need to show up and show out.

Got to regain some swag that we lost for absolutely no reason.

I want to see some kind of smart play calling. What the hell is wrong with a toss or two? Why do we absolutely always run the same play on first down? And many times on second?

I also agree that it’s absolutely stupid to always punt on 4th and short. Even if you make half of those, you will win more games. Just look at GT. They make over 50% of those.

PJ at least understands that it’s worth the risk.

We picked Tyson Summers over him.

It sure isn't because of all the adulation our twitter mob gives him.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

8. Default Re: Coastal Carolina Score Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    We picked Tyson Summers over him.

It sure isn't because of all the adulation our twitter mob gives him.
    I don’t know whether Chadwell really wanted that job, or what the back story could be..... But I bet TK rubbed him the wrong way..

Shocker

9. Default Re: Coastal Carolina Score Prediction

Coastal 28 Eagles 20. I just don t have a lot of confidence in our team right now. Our offense has struggled to avoid 3 and outs and defensively we are giving up way too many big plays

Eagles 27-17
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me