TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Beach Chickens

  1. #1

    Default Beach Chickens

    http://www.coastalfans.com/forum/ind...?topic=60103.0

    The Beach Chickens do have a Smack talk section on there board so lets try and keep all our post on that part of there site.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hilton Head Is.
    Posts
    1,961

    Default Re: Beach Chickens

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    http://www.coastalfans.com/forum/ind...?topic=60103.0

    The Beach Chickens do have a Smack talk section on there board so lets try and keep all our post on that part of there site.
    I've registered...I'll see you there!


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hilton Head Is.
    Posts
    1,961

    Default Re: Beach Chickens

    Hallow...is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me...is there anybody home?


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  4. #4

    Default Re: Beach Chickens

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle#58 View Post
    Hallow...is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me...is there anybody home?
    The toyjans were waiting for your glorious input. You didn't visit their neighborhood. Why bother with beach chickens?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hilton Head Is.
    Posts
    1,961

    Default Re: Beach Chickens

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    The toyjans were waiting for your glorious input. You didn't visit their neighborhood. Why bother with beach chickens?
    If you'd have been thru the past 7 days of work I've had you'd not be pushing that button, sir...;(
    Last edited by eagle#58; 14th November 2018 at 03:23 PM.


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  6. #6

    Default Re: Beach Chickens

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle#58 View Post
    If you'd have been thru the past 7 days of work I've had you'd not be pushing that button, sir...;(
    Work, the best valid legitmate explanation. Get there when you can. TALON on the other hand?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,405

    Default Re: Beach Chickens

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Work, the best valid legitmate explanation. Get there when you can. TALON on the other hand?

    I'm there Snapper Head
    Just like the 140 posts I put up on the last board!...…………… ;-)
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  8. #8

    Default Re: Beach Chickens

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    I'm there Snapper Head
    Just like the 140 posts I put up on the last board!...…………… ;-)
    Easy now. Saintflorian may be lurking.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hilton Head Is.
    Posts
    1,961

    Default Re: Beach Chickens

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    I'm there Snapper Head
    Just like the 140 posts I put up on the last board!...…………… ;-)
    Snapper-head?!? Who you callin' snapper-head there, cissel-chest!


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,405

    Default Re: Beach Chickens

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Easy now. Saintflorian may be lurking.
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle#58 View Post
    Snapper-head?!? Who you callin' snapper-head there, cissel-chest!
    EF200 is right. SaintFlorian was the one that called you a Snapper Head. What does that mean? ……………. ;-)
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Similar Threads

  1. GS VS Beach Chickens (CCU)
    By JDC325 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 485
    Last Post: 6th December 2017, 12:28 PM
  2. Eagles vs Beach Chickens
    By GSUfanforever in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 24th January 2017, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17th August 2015, 06:29 PM
  4. Beach Chickens are Back
    By HAIL SOUTHERN! in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 4th February 2009, 08:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •