TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulson Experience This Season?

Default Re: Paulson Experience This Season?

I would think temporary cell towers could be setup

Something like this...

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_4024 View Post
    So will the wifi be improved going forward or just graduation
    Take from this what you will..

Participants attending university-wide ceremony will see much-improved wireless access at Paulson Stadium during commencement and other events in the stadium, thanks to additional university investment and additional donations from Bulloch Telephone Cooperative. To access the complimentary wireless service inside the stadium, users will simply open their favorite internet browser and follow the on-screen prompts.

https://news.georgiasouthern.edu/201...-commencement/

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    That screenshot is from the press release about the commencement speaker for graduation.
    Take from this what you will..

Participants attending university-wide ceremony will see much-improved wireless access at Paulson Stadium during commencement and other events in the stadium, thanks to additional university investment and additional donations from Bulloch Telephone Cooperative. To access the complimentary wireless service inside the stadium, users will simply open their favorite internet browser and follow the on-screen prompts.

https://news.georgiasouthern.edu/201...-commencement/
    Thanks for the info. It wasn't a huge deal for me personally but I know a lot of others had a big complaint about it. I will say it was definitely an annoyance. Glad they're listening to the fans

Thanks for the info. It wasn't a huge deal for me personally but I know a lot of others had a big complaint about it. I will say it was definitely an annoyance. Glad they're listening to the fans
    +1

Some of us like to see our live game stats, and we never show them on the video board.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Some of us like to see our live game stats, and we never show them on the video board.
    +1

7. Default Re: Paulson Experience This Season?

I am am stoked that mgmt has been so responsive!

Good WiFi will go a long way toward getting the maximum student turnout we need.

Not as big big a deal to us codgers, but to anyone college aged or younger the lack of data/WiFi was a huge deal.

Very happy to see this this is being covered. I am extremely pleased with mgmt’s actions to make game day better!

You're welcome. Definitely nice to see they're listening. WiFi wasn't a huge concern of mine either, because it actually made it easier for me to disconnect and focus on the game, but it is frustrating if you want to check scores or something like others said.

9. Default Re: Paulson Experience This Season?

You're welcome. Definitely nice to see they're listening. WiFi wasn't a huge concern of mine either, because it actually made it easier for me to disconnect and focus on the game, but it is frustrating if you want to check scores or something like others said.
    Yeah.

Some stats sites can make it more interesting.

I donít get into that stuff, but I can understand how people who are into that might really be interested in certain stats while they are anticipating whatís next.

And of course, for the kids itís all about social media. I donít care who knows I went to this event or that, but for those under age 35, their social media rep is much more important than anything in real life.

Very good move, mgmt! (Now, if we can just get beer, I will vote A+ for the changes.)

That screenshot is from the press release about the commencement speaker for graduation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Yeah.

Some stats sites can make it more interesting.

I donít get into that stuff, but I can understand how people who are into that might really be interested in certain stats while they are anticipating whatís next.

And of course, for the kids itís all about social media. I donít care who knows I went to this event or that, but for those under age 35, their social media rep is much more important than anything in real life.

Very good move, mgmt! (Now, if we can just get beer, I will vote A+ for the changes.)
    (Now, if we can just get beer, I will vote A+ for the changes.)

Absolutely!!!!! Beer would be a plus. Now that I can get on board with