TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Wes Kennedy

  1. #1

    Default Wes Kennedy

    The GS podcast produced by the Savannah Morning News noted that Wes Kennedy has moved on the depth chart from #1 slot back to #3 running back. It didn't seem like we used the slot much versus App State. Could this be a way to get Kennedy more touches?
    Savannah Blue Blood

  2. Default Re: Wes Kennedy

    I thought DeBesse changed the depth chart periodically to keep opponents guessing who they need to defend

  3. #3

    Default Re: Wes Kennedy

    I think Fields and Garrett have both been gimpy, so that may play a factor in it as well.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Wes Kennedy

    I believe on the coaches show (can't remember if it was this week or last week) it was mentioned by CCL that Kennedy was moved in an attempt to get him more touches on the ball.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Wes Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by JGEagle7 View Post
    I believe on the coaches show (can't remember if it was this week or last week) it was mentioned by CCL that Kennedy was moved in an attempt to get him more touches on the ball.
    deservedly so. he's a playmaker who needs a lot more touches.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Wes Kennedy

    Kennedy is the one guy that the ULM coach singled out in his press conference that they were concerned about.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Wes Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by blind willie View Post
    The GS podcast produced by the Savannah Morning News noted that Wes Kennedy has moved on the depth chart from #1 slot back to #3 running back. It didn't seem like we used the slot much versus App State. Could this be a way to get Kennedy more touches?
    I think so, in our current offense it seems to me slots are more decoys than anything else. Kennedy needs touches.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Wes Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I think so, in our current offense it seems to me slots are more decoys than anything else. Kennedy needs touches.
    Kennedy is and will get more touches. I'd like to see Speedy get a liitle more involved.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Wes Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Kennedy is and will get more touches. I'd like to see Speedy get a liitle more involved.
    you got 4 guys ahead of Speedy. Now that Wright has stepped up, I like our RB crew.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Wes Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    you got 4 guys ahead of Speedy. Now that Wright has stepped up, I like our RB crew.
    Player development my man. Give Speedy some playing time. Might be surprised.

Similar Threads

  1. Southern Pigskin - Kennedy’s Reverse
    By eagle95 in forum Media Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th October 2018, 09:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •