TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Access Bowl

Default Re: Access Bowl

I'm no longer worried about us not performing, I think our next 4 opponents need to be concerned about their performance. This GS team knows how to win. Troy, IMO is our only concern and we have them at home. I'm not saying we don't have to play a good game to beat ULM, CCU and GagSt. But those last two games I would think our kids have "payback" on their minds.

2. Default Re: Access Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I'm no longer worried about us not performing, I think our next 4 opponents need to be concerned about their performance. This GS team knows how to win. Troy, IMO is our only concern and we have them at home. I'm not saying we don't have to play a good game to beat ULM, CCU and GagSt. But those last two games I would think our kids have "payback" on their minds.
    They don't call it the #Funbelt for nothin', Garns. We have to be on our A game every week. It was only two weeks ago that we almost lost to TXST. Now, we have a huge target on our backs.

Default Re: Access Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    They don't call it the #Funbelt for nothin', Garns. We have to be on our A game every week. It was only two weeks ago that we almost lost to TXST. Now, we have a huge target on our backs.
    "Targets on our back"? You saying like the old GS? Loving me some target on my back and if I'm loving it you know our coaches and kids are loving it. Better to have that target on your back than be known as a dumpster fire(smile).