TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We Want Your Feedback!

1. Default Re: We Want Your Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    Why is that?
    Some surveys are easy to spoof.

A lot of automated “bots” can be created to give a person many more inputs than they really made.

Twitter is an excellent example. I have seen estimates that 80% of posts on twitter are fake.

I have seen video evidence that an even higher percentage of Gag State fans are fake.

Default Re: We Want Your Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Some surveys are easy to spoof.

A lot of automated “bots” can be created to give a person many more inputs than they really made.

Twitter is an excellent example. I have seen estimates that 80% of posts on twitter are fake.

I have seen video evidence that an even higher percentage of Gag State fans are fake.
    You can buy followers on Twitter. It's mostly for celebrities and politicians. So let's say your are @jcountry...there will be fake profiles of @jc0untry, @icountry, etc etc. Any variation that looks similar to the @. Scary part is it will have your pictures to make it look real.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    You can buy followers on Twitter. It's mostly for celebrities and politicians. So let's say your are @jcountry...there will be fake profiles of @jc0untry, @icountry, etc etc. Any variation that looks similar to the @. Scary part is it will have your pictures to make it look real.
    The wife of one of my former co-workers could never get any publishers to even look at her book manuscript until she started buying fake followers. Don't know if she ever got published, but it made a huge difference.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

5. Default Re: We Want Your Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia Southern Athletics View Post
    As part of Georgia Southern Athletics' 2018-2023 strategic plan, we are conducting a survey to improve Eagle Nation's experiences and participation at our events.

We ask that you please take time to complete this survey so your voice can be heard.

Your perspective is valuable and will help guide Athletics' decisions associated with future opportunities. The survey will take approximately 13-15 minutes depending on the depth of your comments.

SURVEY LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63TNQ68

Thank you!

Steph Neal
    Athletic Foundation
    Why now?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudEagle View Post
    Why now?
    Because it's part of "the plan":

OBJECTIVE A: Develop a comprehensive survey that solicits information fromkey stakeholders regarding athletic department revenue areas

OBJECTIVE B: Formalize a revenue generation plan using information gatheredthrough department surveys.

GOAL 6: Enhance all experiences associated with being a fanand donor of Georgia Southern across all sports to increaseticket revenue and private support.
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

Why now?
    They ask for your opinion to try and improve things, and you basically respond with "Why should I?"

People like you are why we can't have nice things.

8. Default Re: We Want Your Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    Because it's part of "the plan":

OBJECTIVE A: Develop a comprehensive survey that solicits information fromkey stakeholders regarding athletic department revenue areas

OBJECTIVE B: Formalize a revenue generation plan using information gatheredthrough department surveys.

GOAL 6: Enhance all experiences associated with being a fanand donor of Georgia Southern across all sports to increaseticket revenue and private support.
    Thanks

9. Default Re: We Want Your Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    They ask for your opinion to try and improve things, and you basically respond with "Why should I?"

People like you are why we can't have nice things.
    Thanks.

Why now?
    Why not? Glad to see them very motivated to improve the game experience so better now than never.
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson