TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 130

Thread: New Mexico State TV

  1. #21

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Dish 444

  2. #22

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Iíve been very pleased with the quality of ESPN+.

    That being said I look forward to seeing Mr. Gamboa.

  3. #23

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Quote Originally Posted by 01Eagle View Post
    Dang, i used Playstation Vue free trial for the Texas state game. Also already used You tube, Hulu, and Fubo free trails. I'm running out of options. Saving the Sling tv trial for next Thursday. I have DirectvNow, and only get ESPN and ESPN 2, but not ESPNU. I thought ESPN + would fill the gap, but it's been difficult.
    Get rid of directtv now and switch to Youtube tv. So much better and easy to use.

  4. #24

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU2011fan View Post
    Get rid of directtv now and switch to Youtube tv. So much better and easy to use.
    That's really what I wanted but I had already committed to firesticks, and google and amazon are in a slap fight so no app. I read that you could still get it to function through the old youtube app or browser "for now". Went with Hulu Plus Live since they have all the ESPN's, it's OK.

    Once I saw DirectTV Now had several tiers I said nope, they're going about streaming just like a cable company would and are going to **** it up.

  5. #25

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    That's really what I wanted but I had already committed to firesticks, and google and amazon are in a slap fight so no app. I read that you could still get it to function through the old youtube app or browser "for now". Went with Hulu Plus Live since they have all the ESPN's, it's OK.

    Once I saw DirectTV Now had several tiers I said nope, they're going about streaming just like a cable company would and are going to **** it up.
    I think you can get YouTube TV on all sorts of devices now, very possibly including Firesticks, but definitely including most Rokus. Google "devices for youtube tv" to see links.

  6. #26

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    I think you can get YouTube TV on all sorts of devices now, very possibly including Firesticks, but definitely including most Rokus. Google "devices for youtube tv" to see links.
    It cannot be installed on firestick. There are workarounds like going to youtubetv through the silk browser. It's a contentious fight between amazon and google. Amazon would not carry certain google services in their store, so google said fine you cannot have the most in demand google app anymore: youtube or youtubetv. They reinstated the youtube app but not the tv app. Cutting off their nose to spite their face I think.

    Since all I really wanted was access to ESPN (I have free access to just about everything else through other apps), I just went with hulu....because when something that one company wants not to work works because of a workaround, the question of how long before they make it where the workaround no longer works will always be lurking. The last time I read about an actual app workaround from an old outdated app it said it would only play content in 480p.

  7. #27

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    It cannot be installed on firestick. There are workarounds like going to youtubetv through the silk browser. It's a contentious fight between amazon and google. Amazon would not carry certain google services in their store, so google said fine you cannot have the most in demand google app anymore: youtube or youtubetv. They reinstated the youtube app but not the tv app. Cutting off their nose to spite their face I think.
    And under the hood the all the fire devices, stick, tv, and tablets, are a modified android OS, hence how you can download most android apps on fire tv.
    Michael - '10 BS Mechanical Engineering Technology
    Statesboro by way of Thomson
    AMSOIL Independent Dealer - ZO# 1953271

  8. #28

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Everybody should bookmark this site and use it every football season, a comprehensive guide to televised college football games:

    http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

    You're welcome.

  9. #29

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU_Mike View Post
    And under the hood the all the fire devices, stick, tv, and tablets, are a modified android OS, hence how you can download most android apps on fire tv.
    Yep, I use mobdro and teatv, used to use terrarium before the guy stopped running it and it went down. The problem with youtubetv is that it is direct from google, and google does not want it to work with amazon (right now) so I didn't want to fool with workarounds that might or might not keep working given that hulu does what I want, and I'm not recommending hulu to anyone it just works for what I needed. They even bugged it enough that sideloading the youtubetv apk from the android store doesn't work on a firestick. My problem was that I'd already set all my TV's up with firesticks and was using them with mobdro for live tv (which does not work on roku) before I decided to get a pay package otherwise I probably would've gotten rokus and gone with youtubetv.
    http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-watch...fire-tv-stick/

  10. #30

    Default Re: New Mexico State TV

    Copied this off the AggieVision website:

    Where to Watch


    Our live games can be seen on a variety of channels, depending on your television service provider. However, those channels may vary each game. Therefore, please refer to our Schedule Page to find out what channels are carrying each game.


    Comcast (New Mexico only)
    If you are a Comcast subscriber in New Mexico, all AggieVision broadcasts can be seen on channel 77.

    DirecTV
    If you are a DirecTV subscriber, some Aggie Vision broadcasts can be seen on Fox Sports Arizona and Altitude Sports / Altitude-2. Please refer to our Schedule.

    Fox Sports Arizona - DirecTV channel 686
    Altitude Sports - DirecTV channel 681, DirecTV HD channel 681-1
    Altitude-2 - DirecTV channel 682,


    Dish Network
    Dish Network subscribers will be able to watch some AggieVision telecasts on Fox Sports Arizona and Altitude Sports / Altitude-2. Please refer to our Schedule.

    Fox Sports Arizona - DirecTV channel 415
    Altitude Sports - Dish Network channel 413
    Altitude-2 - it varies. Please refer to the link above.


    Other Cable/Satellite/Broadband Providers
    For those viewers who live outside of the area, or do not subscribe to the providers listed above, viewing may be possible if you receive Fox Sports Arizona or Altitude Sports.

    To check if you receive Fox Sports Arizona, click here.
    To check if you receive Altitude Sports, click here.

    Many games (all Football & Menís Basketball) can be seen through ESPNís pay-per-view service available on cable & satellite. A subscription to ESPN GamePlan (football) or ESPN Full Court (basketball) will allow you to watch Aggie Vision broadcasts outside of the area. Please refer to our Schedule Page.

    Many games are also available through ESPNís streaming channel, ESPN3.com.

    Live Streaming Video
    All of our Live Games are also streamed through the NM State Athletics streaming service, Aggie Access. It is a subscription based service.

    If you have a question or concern regarding this subscription service, please contact them directly.
    We do not manage account subscriptions for this service.

Similar Threads

  1. New Mexico State Game
    By chriswhite71 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 471
    Last Post: 16th October 2017, 02:41 PM
  2. Alan Tyson on New Mexico State!
    By eaglesnumber1 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 14th October 2017, 09:08 PM
  3. New Mexico State Prediction Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 6th October 2014, 07:31 PM
  4. New Mexico State Game
    By NCEagleMan05 in forum Tailgate, Travel and Meeting Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22nd September 2014, 03:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •