TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: New Mexico State TV

Default Re: New Mexico State TV

As the silence implies, all is well. The twitch feed is HD and reliable, although I did have to refresh the connection once. The announcers are Aggie homers; that is expected. It's remarkable we are ahead at the half... but this is not the game thread.

2. Default Re: New Mexico State TV

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Roku has an app called Twitched Zero that you should be able to stream the game through. Just search elevensports on it.
    That’s what I’m using. Picture is great and there’s little lag

Once I muted their announceers, the twitch feed has been great on my laptop.

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

Quote Originally Posted by GaSou93 View Post
    Once I muted their announceers, the twitch feed has been great on my laptop.
    I should have stayed home and used the twitch feed. Called one of the atlanta viewing locations. Said they would have the game. Made my way all the over to the joint only to have them realize they couldnt get the game. I will be calling alumni relations to make sure their ga southern establishments double check their ability to show the games. I was not a happy camper to miss the while first half! Dont advertise if you cant deliver. Do your due diligence....

Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaceMasks View Post
    I should have stayed home and used the twitch feed. Called one of the atlanta viewing locations. Said they would have the game. Made my way all the over to the joint only to have them realize they couldnt get the game. I will be calling alumni relations to make sure their ga southern establishments double check their ability to show the games. I was not a happy camper to miss the while first half! Dont advertise if you cant deliver. Do your due diligence....
    so sorry that happened. I even questioned the alumni association on facebook when they shared the event because their website was saying ESPN+. Was hoping to prevent that mix up from happening.

Twitch stream running on Kodi has been fantastic.

Wrong thread

Twitch stream was better than expected, glad I didn't spend the money on AggieVision.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Twitch stream was better than expected, glad I didn't spend the money on AggieVision.
    Lot of people were saying they enjoyed the chat during the Twitch stream.

we got it on dish, and it was great!. Their announcers, while "homers" called a good game and were VERY respectful of Gs. Didn't call us GA State, spoke of our 6 NC's, our great 2014 etc. Really enjoyed game.