TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Push for 25,000+

Default Re: The Push for 25,000+

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTrump View Post
    That seems low
    Gotta be! No way we only had 17k. Past two games we've pulled right out of PAC lot in a matter of seconds after the game. This evening it took 20 mins to get out of the lot.

2. Default Re: The Push for 25,000+

Quote Originally Posted by stonewall View Post
    Gotta be! No way we only had 17k. Past two games we've pulled right out of PAC lot in a matter of seconds after the game. This evening it took 20 mins to get out of the lot.
    OOOOOOooooo baller over here.

I can believe it, non fanatics like us just saw 38-7 box score last week not playing them 24-7 and the huge improvement over the AU game. 3:30 start time is not going to help but better than 12 as I think the uga will likely be an early one with Vandy and be over in the first qtr.

Everybody watching an overrated thUGA team.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    My ScoreMobile app says 17,320
    There was way more than just +2k in the stands compared to the last game.

6. Default Re: The Push for 25,000+

I watched on tv and there was no possible way 8000 fans didn't show compared to the ULM family game 2 years ago. I do remember however when students used to flow into the grass and upper deck. Maybe that will happen for the App State game which has a chance to be the game of the year if we win these next 3.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgsu2003 View Post
    I watched on tv and there was no possible way 8000 fans didn't show compared to the ULM family game 2 years ago. I do remember however when students used to flow into the grass and upper deck. Maybe that will happen for the App State game which has a chance to be the game of the year if we when these next 3.
    +1, the bottom line is that the students didn't show, both far wings of the student section were pretty much empty. That surprised me, we had far more students at the first two games then we did last night.

8. Default Re: The Push for 25,000+

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    +1, the bottom line is that the students didn't show, both far wings of the student section were pretty much empty. That surprised me, we had far more students at the first two games then we did last night.
    I am very skeptical of that number.

I think there was at least 20k.

Home side was packed. Student section was less full down low, but there were more up top.

One solution to all this: Keep Winning!!

The chance of storms and a bad storm earlier in the day hurt the crowd. But, I agree we had more than 17 there. However, I saw one fairly large tailgate that said they weren’t going into the game. So, may have been a lot more in the boro than in Paulson. Keep winning like that and all we be well.

Seemed like more than 17k to me, but I'm horrible at gauging that type of thing. Definitely a few big bare spots on the student side. I may be wrong, but I think one thing about 6pm games and students is they get to tailgating/pre-gaming all day and a LOT end up already hammered by 6pm and never make it. Others end up staying at whatever party they were at cause they "don't wanna lose their buzz". I don't know, but this team definitely deserves better than 17k rooting them on. Especially after Coach is making the rounds and really trying to get them engaged.

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31