TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 26 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Push for 25,000+

Default The Push for 25,000+

We have heard Coach Lunsford talk about the Power of Paulson and how we as fans make the difference. Our first two games had paltry attendance barely over 15,000 for each game. Now is the time to make the push for Arkansas State in 13 days- let's get to 25,000!

Our next game will also be Military Appreciation Day. To show your support of both our military personnel as well as our athletic department, consider buying a couple extra tickets to the game and donating them via WINGS- it's easy: https://gseagles.com/documents/2017/...de.pdf?id=1865

Seats remaining by section:

A: SOLD OUT
    B: 218
    C: 1
    D: 7
    E: 32
    F: 492
    G: SOLD OUT
    HH: SOLD OUT
    II: 524
    JJ: 699
    KK: 441
    LL: 475
    MM: 639
    NN: 731
    OO: 584
    PP: 170

Total remaining: 5,013 seats

2. Default Re: The Push for 25,000+

How does that compare to the 1st 2 home games? In other words assuming 10K students how do we stand on numbers right now?

Default Re: The Push for 25,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebacker View Post
    How does that compare to the 1st 2 home games? In other words assuming 10K students how do we stand on numbers right now?
    We're certainly ahead of where we were for the first two games with still 2 weeks to go. Also have to consider that game time won't be announced until tomorrow.

I've wondered about this: I purchase multiple season tickets, but at the UMass game two of my tickets went--last minute--unused. They were paid for but not scanned. This "accurate" ticket tally may cut into reported attendance, and not just for me. (I guess I could have forced the ticket scanner to scan all the tickets that were in my wallet).

5. Default Re: The Push for 25,000+

So, about 20k seats sold already, with two weeks to go, not including students, sounds pretty good to me.

I’ll be there, bringing kiddos to the first game as well as two potential students. Plus taking advantage of the military appreciation. Bringing 8.

Quote Originally Posted by tailgating fool View Post
    I've wondered about this: I purchase multiple season tickets, but at the UMass game two of my tickets went--last minute--unused. They were paid for but not scanned. This "accurate" ticket tally may cut into reported attendance, and not just for me. (I guess I could have forced the ticket scanner to scan all the tickets that were in my wallet).
    I do that all the time with my extras just for good measure. Sometimes I return to the car in the lot at half to grab something cold to drink so I don't have to wait in those lines and just use another ticket to get back in.
    “Show me a good and gracious loser, and I’ll show you a failure.” Knute Rockne-Notre Dame
    “Always remember….. Goliath was a 40 point favorite over David.” Shug Jordan- Auburn
    Eamus Aquila Anno Aquila AA000400

Quote Originally Posted by tailgating fool View Post
    The NCAA gives you the option to report sold or actual. Unless we changed this year, we report tickets sold.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

We need to keep this thread at the top. Nothing more important than getting 25k for ark state right now! That would be a HUGE win and we need a packed house. We usually get a few thousand extra for family weekend I know in the past around 3k extra for family weekend because a lot of greeks parents sign up for the family package which comes with tickets.

We ever get numbers on what the typical game day walk up sales are?
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.