TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a believer yet?

Default Re: Are you a believer yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdoc91 View Post
    Believer. The team we have seen the last two weeks is as complete as we have seen since Fritz left.
    +1, not surprising since our HC is a disciple of CM and CF.

Definitely bought in.

Definitely bought in. I thought it was interesting when the announcer mentioned Debesse has only got about 40% of the playbook open. I’m excited to keep turning the pages in that book!

I am.

We are looking a LOT better on both sides of the ball.

I saw improvement from week 1 to week 2. The turn around this staff has performed is insane.

I think we are in for a really fun season.

5. Default Re: Are you a believer yet?

i believe we have some exciting wins ahead...best is yet to come!

You hire a competent staff and recruit well in a top five talent state and one of the best regions in the country for talent there is never a reason not to believe.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

I believe. Night and day difference. If we keep playing like this we'll win 6 or 7 games and go bowling.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I believe we seem to be headed in the right direction. Will take 2 or 3 more performances like this one (or better) to convince me that we have turned a corner. Clemson will not likely tell us anything. Next 3 games after that are big.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSwampy View Post
    I believe we seem to be headed in the right direction. Will take 2 or 3 more performances like this one (or better) to convince me that we have turned a corner. Clemson will not likely tell us anything. Next 3 games after that are big.
    Seriously? You're not convinced we've "turned a corner"? We turned a corner the moment Tyson Summers was relieved of his duties and we're absolutely, most definitely, without a hint of doubt, heading in the opposite direction now. We're improved in all areas of the game, we're 2-0 and we just dominated a team that whipped out fannies last year. Come on, Doc! We've turned!

Quote Originally Posted by hambone View Post
    Seriously? You're not convinced we've "turned a corner"? We turned a corner the moment Tyson Summers was relieved of his duties and we're absolutely, most definitely, without a hint of doubt, heading in the opposite direction now. We're improved in all areas of the game, we're 2-0 and we just dominated a team that whipped out fannies last year. Come on, Doc! We've turned!
    I have to agree, watching this team the last 2 weeks has been wonderful. We once again LOOK like a GS team. Those last 2 years were a nightmare. Now let's keep improving this year and going forward.