TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Access issues

Default Access issues

Can’t access Eagles Nest. Normally would message Eagle22, but having issues.
    Season ticket holder in new section - KK

Default Re: Access issues

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Eagle View Post
    Can’t access Eagles Nest. Normally would message Eagle22, but having issues.
    Script had deactivated. You should be good to go.

Paul
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

I’m on my iPhone and for some reason when I click on some threads I cannot reply or click to post. In the web address box there is an “i” with a circle around it and when I tap on that symbol it’s a warning of not being secure.

Other threads like this one it is not a problem. It has a lock for a symbol.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    I’m on my iPhone and for some reason when I click on some threads I cannot reply or click to post. In the web address box there is an “i” with a circle around it and when I tap on that symbol it’s a warning of not being secure.

Other threads like this one it is not a problem. It has a lock for a symbol.

Thoughts?
    What are you trying to reply to? Are you sure it's not a locked thread?
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    What are you trying to reply to? Are you sure it's not a locked thread?
    One of the threads was the first page of the game thread of last nights’ Basketball game. The error message that I get is related to the url window of my phone browser and not the actual permissions on the thread on the website itself.

6. Default Re: Access issues

Some threads are showing "insecure" due to mixed content. That means there's something on that page that's not secure (loaded over HTTPS). 99% of the time, it's a picture in someone's signature. JDC's signature is one such culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    Some threads are showing "insecure" due to mixed content. That means there's something on that page that's not secure (loaded over HTTPS). 99% of the time, it's a picture in someone's signature. JDC's signature is one such culprit.
    That’s quite the bummer as it won’t let me post or respond to any post within that thread as long as the insecure icon shows on my browser window.