TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Any baseball news

Default Re: Any baseball news

I noticed the transfer from East Ga was their closer and had very good numbers there. I wonder if Chase has been moved to bullpen as mid relief and that’s why he’s not penciled in Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    I noticed the transfer from East Ga was their closer and had very good numbers there. I wonder if Chase has been moved to bullpen as mid relief and that’s why he’s not penciled in Sunday?
    I have no idea, I would think Chase gets the start Sunday but again, I don't know.

We are going to know right out of the gate what we are. Georgia is a mediocre at best program. We should win the series at the least. But, the major attrition we see every year nowadays has us being a “young” team once again.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I have no idea, I would think Chase gets the start Sunday but again, I don't know.
    Wondering if there is something minor going on with Chase that has CRH waiting to make a gametime decision. Also, don't know if he would do this, but could be waiting to see the results for the first 2 games to see if he wants to pitch Chase against Tech. Need to get over the hump against Tech, and it would helps RPI of we could beat a Tech team that is usually top 25-30. I just don't know about getting our weekend guys out of their routine early in the season.