TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football to play Arkansas in 2021

1. Default Football to play Arkansas in 2021

How could the game be in either Little Rock or Fayeteville? Would the Little Rock game be considered a neutral site game?

Thoughts?

http://gseagles.com/news/2017/3/6/ar...-schedule.aspx

EDIT: Now I see that they use War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock as a secondary home and they play a G5 or FCS school there every season.

Default Re: Football to play Arkansas in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    How could the game be in either Little Rock or Fayeteville? Would the Little Rock game be considered a neutral site game?

Thoughts?

http://gseagles.com/news/2017/3/6/ar...-schedule.aspx
    "The addition of Arkansas nearly completes the non-conference portion of the 2021 schedule. GS will open the season on Sept. 4 at Houston and will also play at Florida Atlantic on Sept. 25."

Looks like another season of only 5 home games.

EDIT: I like having them on the schedule and understand needing the money games. I guess the good news is the App game will likely be in Boone that year if the current pattern continues and that game is usually a weeknight game.
    Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

Back when Michigan(?) dropped the series with Ark to play ND I thought we should try to leverage a H&H out of it. Looks like we blew that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    "The addition of Arkansas nearly completes the non-conference portion of the 2021 schedule. GS will open the season on Sept. 4 at Houston and will also play at Florida Atlantic on Sept. 25."

EDIT: I like having them on the schedule and understand needing the money games. I guess the good news is the App game will likely be in Boone that year if the current pattern continues and that game is usually a weeknight game.
    Looks like seven home games for 2020 though. I will get season tickets that year more than likely unless we have more than one weekday game then its a no go.

We also have six for 2018 and 2019.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

got to get that money baby, I'm starting to think 5 home games is going to become the norm.

6. Default Re: Football to play Arkansas in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    got to get that money baby, I'm starting to think 5 home games is going to become the norm.

I agree 100%. This move up has been costly and the pay days will be the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/sun-...ern-eagles.php
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

8. Default Re: Football to play Arkansas in 2021

So we'll have played Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, LSU, and Arkansas by 2021...when do we add A&M or Mississippi State?

Maybe we can sneak a win out of these next few games vs. the SEC West...really cement those calls to be in the SEC (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Looks like seven home games for 2020 though. I will get season tickets that year more than likely unless we have more than one weekday game then its a no go.

We also have six for 2018 and 2019.
    I'll bet we schedule two pay day games and stay at 6 home games. I bet you $5 of Garns' dollars.

10. Default Re: Football to play Arkansas in 2021

WTH??? Seriously? Three OOC away games that year and only one is a payday? TK has to just be toying with us at this point. I will go out on a limb and guess that our inevitable H&H with Liberty will start at home that year (2021).