TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Southernfans.com

Default Southernfans.com

We want to welcome Southernfans.com as a sponsoring partner of GSUFANS.com !

If you're looking for Georgia Southern related gear, be sure to visit EagleBlue and his site.

http://www.southernfans.com/
    Last edited by Klak; 16th November 2016 at 09:41 PM.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: Welcome Southernfans.com !

Thanks E22.

This has been a dream of mine for about 10 years now and we finally decided to do it. Thanks to everyone who completed the survey I sent out a while back. Since I'm just starting out, I won't have a huge selection, but over time we will get there. Feel free to contact me anytime to ask about designs, vendors, etc that you wish we carried. I'll do my best to get there. I want to extend a permanent discount to all members and guests of GSUFANS.com. If you use the discount code 'gsufans' you will receive 15%off each purchase. This does not expire or have a limit on how many can be used. There is a flat $7 shipping fee under $75 and free shipping over $75. I hope you like what you see and feel free to give me feed back on the site.

Thanks again,
    Brian
    Last edited by EagleBlue; 17th November 2016 at 06:13 PM.

Nice! We definitely be checking it out for Christmas ideas.
    OAS AAS LLS

All: Gift Cards are now available to purchase on the site. It's one of the menu items at the top of the screen. If you have issues, please let me know.
    Last edited by EagleBlue; 21st November 2016 at 07:23 PM.

If you've received an item from www.southernfans.com, please go onto the site and review the product if you'd like. I've just installed the app that tracks reviews and would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
    Brian

All: Please take time to take this survey for www.southernfans.com. Thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VV6VQ2T . This is for my next order of items. Please let me know anything you'd like. Right now I'm trying to stay with the apparel side of things until I get that down. Then I will expand to other items.

Just as a heads up, if you want to order and have it before Christmas, around Dec 16th will be the timeframe as a last date to order. It may get to you if you order later, but to be safe I would go with the 16th. Thanks for your support so far!

Starting NOW for 24 hours. 35% all Russell products at www.southernfans.com use the code 'Russell' at checkout!

Got some new Polo's in and a new baseball logo jacket. These are custom made and pretty awesome.

https://www.southernfans.com/collections/polo

https://www.southernfans.com/collections/outerwear

Officially Adidas approved! Will be very limited (underline VERY) at first. Products should be up soon.