TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Sunbelt BB Tournament

Default Sunbelt BB Tournament

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I can't seem to find the actual bracket for the Sunbelt tournament. I know we're playing USA on Thursday, but that's all I can find. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Sunbelt BB Tournament

"Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

Ah. Yea I guess going to the SunBelt website would make sense...sorry; I haven't had enough coffee today. Thanks!

4. Default Re: Sunbelt BB Tournament

Something else I noticed, that also may have been posted elsewhere... I believe that only 3 SBC teams beat us twice this season, and wouldn't you know it, its the same 3 standing between us and the Big Dance. Ugh. I hope we can at least make it to the weekend, GATA boys!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Something else I noticed, that also may have been posted elsewhere... I believe that only 3 SBC teams beat us twice this season, and wouldn't you know it, its the same 3 standing between us and the Big Dance. Ugh. I hope we can at least make it to the weekend, GATA boys!
    It's basically the toughest draw we could have got.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Well, they say it's hard to beat the same team three times in one season..

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    We must beat those 3 just to get to the championship game. It's going to be a long hard road to the big dance.

8. Default Re: Sunbelt BB Tournament

Saw where Northwest LA was getting pounded with heavy rain causing major flooding.

http://www.nola.com/weather/index.ss...ing_is_th.html

How will this Lakefront Arena in New Orleans?

A flash flood watch remains in effect for central Louisiana until Thursday afternoon.
    Over southeast Louisiana, including the New Orleans area, forecasters say the slow-moving low pressure system is expected to bring a few rounds of heavy rainfall beginning Thursday morning and continuing through early Saturday. Rainfall totals could reach 10 inches in some areas and could result in some flooding.

Flash Flood Watch for Orleans Parish, LA: https://weather.com/weather/alerts/l...=KLIX&etn=0001