TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Walk-on Appreciation Thread

Default Re: Walk-on Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blueisbetterthanpurple View Post
    DGE? Please refrain from ever using that phrase again. Please and thank you.
    Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

I love walkons...the more tiny, scrappy, players the better. #DGE

3. Default

DGE?

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEoghan View Post
    DGE?
    I could be wrong but maybe this is a spin on the overly used phrase "Dang* Good Dawg" by UGA fans. (*Used to avoid filter but you get the point) Am I right, Buzz?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue7 View Post
    I could be wrong but maybe this is a spin on the overly used phrase "Dang* Good Dawg" by UGA fans. (*Used to avoid filter but you get the point) Am I right, Buzz?
    Exactly... sorry if I offended some small minds by complimenting a kid who put the team/program/school first, even if it wasn't necessarily to his benefit. I'll try to be more sensitive to everybody's feelings from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
    Exactly... sorry if I offended some small minds by complimenting a kid who put the team/program/school first, even if it wasn't necessarily to his benefit. I'll try to be more sensitive to everybody's feelings from now on.
    Not sure if your post was directed at me, but you didn't offend me. I didn't even see your post until I just went back and read. I like to think I have at least a medium-sized mind though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue7 View Post
    Not sure if your post was directed at me, but you didn't offend me. I didn't even see your post until I just went back and read. I like to think I have at least a medium-sized mind though.
    TB7... That wasn't directed at you at all, please don't be offended because there was no intent. A lot of our posters have little man's disease and that is what I was referring to. It would be quite humorous if it wasn't so pathetic. Sorry for any confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
    TB7... That wasn't directed at you at all, please don't be offended because there was no intent. A lot of our posters have little man's disease and that is what I was referring to. It would be quite humorous if it wasn't so pathetic. Sorry for any confusion.
    No worries. I didn't take offense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]