TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FLIGHTAWARE TRACKING

1. Default FLIGHTAWARE TRACKING

12-14 7:49 AM- Greenville to Statesboro. (Could this be Chadwell in for an interview?)

Interesting enough and EXTREMELY Coincidental I would think, the same plane has a scheduled flight at 10:00 to New Orleans...(Is this Fritz headed to Tulane for Presser tomorrow?)

Guys, have fun with this. We are now FBS. Tracking flights is what we do.

-Also for the contingent that is A) Pissed that Fritz left us or B) wants a coach who is committed to us for more than 2-3 year: Sorry, but $1.2 million dollars for a 3-4 year guaranteed contract is not something most people turn down.

The future of HFC at GS:

2-3 years if successful (maybe 4)
    3-4 years if not successful (maybe 5)

Now its all about recruiting the best candidate. Fritz got us over the hump into the FBS, now we are here, we are relevant, and we no longer get to sneak up on people.

Default Re: FLIGHTAWARE TRACKING

If your happy going 5-6, 6-6, 7-6 and making 1.2mill a year. Then he made the right choice. He could of made more money in the long run staying with a winning program that refuses to lose. I personally wasn't happy about his hire 2 years ago. I felt and still feel that any of our semifinals teams could have taken any of his final birth teams. Will be ok with out him. Just my 2 cents

After watching the Charleston Southern game I wouldn't mind seeing what that coach has to offer. I want someone who knows who we are and wants to be apart of this. Wants to come here and build something. I know money talks but I can dream. 39 years old H/C who wants to stay would be awesome

Why on earth would someone who lives in Charleston go to Greenville to fly to Statesboro?

Wouldn't Chadwell just avoid the scrutiny and just drive?
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

Why would anyone fly from Charleston to the Boro?

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Why on earth would someone who lives in Charleston go to Greenville to fly to Statesboro?
    Cause it's Ayers, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Cause it's Ayers, duh.
    Somebody's got jokes!!!! Haha

8. Default Re: FLIGHTAWARE TRACKING

Well, if we are using Flightware to track possibilities, the here are 3 more possible candidates flying in to Statesboro today:
    Joe Moglia (Coastal Carolina...Myrtle Beach)
    Bobby Lamb (Mercer...Middle Ga)
    Brent Pry (Penn State...York Pa)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernStyle View Post
    If your happy going 5-6, 6-6, 7-6 and making 1.2mill a year. Then he made the right choice. He could of made more money in the long run staying with a winning program that refuses to lose. I personally wasn't happy about his hire 2 years ago. I felt and still feel that any of our semifinals teams could have taken any of his final birth teams. Will be ok with out him. Just my 2 cents

After watching the Charleston Southern game I wouldn't mind seeing what that coach has to offer. I want someone who knows who we are and wants to be apart of this. Wants to come here and build something. I know money talks but I can dream. 39 years old H/C who wants to stay would be awesome
    You want someone to come here and "build something" but your ticked off at CF for wanting to go to Tulane and "build something", interesting.

10. Default Re: FLIGHTAWARE TRACKING

I saw the York one, but it looks like a landing for fuel before going to Key West.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    True, When I searched Flightaware and saw that I thought of North Greenville. Charleston slipped my mind.

Move on, nothing to see here yet. (Unless that was a Clemson OC )