TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cure Bowl - attendance prediction

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    As in 45 instead of 30? Sorry, couldn't help it. Seriously, I bet you're right. Orlando is a target destination and an easy trip from Atlanta.
    Ha I was thinking maybe 150 instead of 125.

Default Re: Cure Bowl - attendance prediction

My parents went to San Jose State and live in Atlanta and they literally have no desire to go to this game at all. Gag state will probably draw 300 fans. My attendance prediction is 345 people.

I'm still bitter over the Fritz Incident of '15. (That's what I'm calling it)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GangsterGUS View Post
    My parents went to San Jose State and live in Atlanta and they literally have no desire to go to this game at all. Gag state will probably draw 300 fans. My attendance prediction is 345 people. I'm still bitter over the Fritz Incident of '15. (That's what I'm calling it)
    You mean "The Fritzident"

The locals should turn out fairly well. The weather is supposed to be nice and Florida Hospital is giving away free breast cancer screenings with a ticket. They will have a mobile screening truck parked outside the stadium.

I might roll down there Saturday night for s--ts and giggles.

Regardless, the stadium is going to look cavernous because it is unlikely to be over 1/3 filled. I imagine they'll close the upper decks.

Not only should you be able to predict the total number of GAST fans in attendance, you should be able to name them...
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our third bowl win" Me

6. Default Re: Cure Bowl - attendance prediction

I just can't imagine either school selling more than 2 or 3 thousand tickets. It's become such a treat to watch them fail at everything (especially since they beat us), so i think it's going to be on the locals to create a good turn out.
    Class of 2001

7. Default Re: Cure Bowl - attendance prediction

Quote Originally Posted by 01Eagle View Post
    I just can't imagine either school selling more than 2 or 3 thousand tickets. It's become such a treat to watch them fail at everything (especially since they beat us), so i think it's going to be on the locals to create a good turn out.
    Have fun in Bama. ...lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Realgsu1974 View Post
    Have fun in Bama. ...lol
    The only thing the game in Mobile has that's better than Orlando is ESPN, other than that I'm a little jealous that y'all get a week in Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by 01Eagle View Post

?? Really? Not sure I understsand this. Seems to me we don't look as bad if a team that whipped our a$$ does well. For selfish reasons I want all sunbelt teams to travel well and win. Perception is reality. We, Georgia Southern, need our conference mates to win. Our national exposure is not very good, we are not a team that people will watch(outside of our own footprint)...check out the viewership numbers. The only way this changes is for us to win games against respected teams. Most of our games are against conference teams. We need them to win if we are going to be where we want to be.

Why are we even wasting a thread projecting about GAGstate's bowl attendance?