TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we scared to do a WMU score prediction thread?

Default Are we scared to do a WMU score prediction thread?

I say the offense works out a few of the kinks and the defense makes some big plays including maybe a score or two. Good guys win 30-27.

Default Re: Are we scared to do a WMU score prediction thread?

Fabian improves and Vegas gets involved, Brieda breaks a big run. Eagles win 31-24

3. Default Re: Are we scared to do a WMU score prediction thread?

I think that the lack of hardly any discussion of our home opener here indicates that we as fans are terrified of this game. We looked so bad last weekend that it's hard to even venture a guess as to how Saturday will go.

31-21 bad guys. Sorry, I'm not writing off the season yet but it won't come together for this week.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Hate to even post it but I agree with BillyBob that we will not have it together yet this week. Horses win 35-21.

Quote Originally Posted by gritzblitz56 View Post
    I think that the lack of hardly any discussion of our home opener here indicates that we as fans are terrified of this game. We looked so bad last weekend that it's hard to even venture a guess as to how Saturday will go.
    I hate to say it but I agree 100% with your post. Now, take it from a guy who, since pulling for the Eagles, I've never seen our offense shut out, darn right I'm concerned. If Fav13 struggles this week(and I hope he doesn't), I sure hope we make adjustments and quickly. Not sure any one on here wants to witness 5 turnovers from one guy again, no matter how good the defense is or how poor our line is. With that moaning out of the way, I'll say(and not very optimistically), GS 27, WM 24. And yes you guessed it, we will figure out a way to miss a PAT.

Using logic, we looked like a sorry G5 team against an unranked P5 while WMU played a heck of a game against the #5 team in the country. Of course, transitive property is useless in football, and here were many more factors that led to both teams outcomes. I'll say 34-21 WMU

I hate predictions in sports.....really hate them.......how about this scenario........a lightening delay just before kick-off that lasts until 10:00 or 11:00.......less than 5,000 return to the stadium after it is cleared out. Games is called after 2nd lightning delay in 2nd quarter with a 0-0 tie.

Quote Originally Posted by willgsu View Post
    Hate to even post it but I agree with BillyBob that we will not have it together yet this week. Horses win 35-21.
    I think this will be the score... Just the other way around. My evidence to support it? My handy dandy true-blue lensed glasses

Mark Mobley
    Class of 2011
    Born an Eagle Fan
    ONE MORE TIME FOR THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA

Rain percentage has dropped from 80% to 60% and now it's at 50%. We may get a sprinkle but I have a feeling nothing heavy' gonna come