TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think we have a chance to break the attendance record of 25,725?

1. Default Do you think we have a chance to break the attendance record of 25,725?

I wonder how Homecoming tickets are going. I am hoping we have a chance to break the regular season attendance record.

Default Re: Do you think we have a chance to break the attendance record of 25,725?

positives:
    Homecoming
    evening game
    we are having a good season

negatives:
    we play Idaho

It will be interesting to see, but I don't think we break that record on this game. If it were a bigger name, we might. I hope I am wrong though.

Default Re: Do you think we have a chance to break the attendance record of 25,725?

Very good possibility we can but I don't think we will

YES attendance will be 26,250

The posters who know how to do the ticket count on the website say we are at around 2500 left earlier today, I don't think we got to that number remaining until the day before SSU and App. Could be a big one

A chance yes, unfortunately it still matters,... uga is away and plays early and Mizzu is not as good this year. I dont know if Idaho will really inspire the fence sitters to push it over the edge.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Decent chance I think.

I'd say that there is an even chance.

Idano.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Idano.
    Lol