TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eagles' Nest Subscription

Default Eagles' Nest Subscription

Well, I have been cut off without notice. Can someone remind me how I can pay my dues for 2014/15?

Just a link to the page where I can send my moneys?

Thanks in advance!
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Default Re: Eagles' Nest Subscription

Okay. I just went into PayPal to update my credit card information. However, it won't let me change the card number. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? It tells me to update the number, but that section is greyed out and the only thing I can change is the expiration date and the CSC. Need help.

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Well, I have been cut off without notice. Can someone remind me how I can pay my dues for 2014/15?

Just a link to the page where I can send my moneys?

Thanks in advance!
    I've extended your subscription for another year. The renewal script is supposed to send out a reminder prior to expiration, however some of the accounts that have been double billed before aren't in sync w/ the software and no longer send out that notice. I think yours was double billed before and I had to do a manual refund. Once you renew it *may* disable your access again ... if it does, just shoot me a pm and I'll take a look at it. I will be traveling Thursday - Sunday (headed to Key West) and will be online a limited amount.

Thanks,

Paul
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by gsumarine View Post
    Okay. I just went into PayPal to update my credit card information. However, it won't let me change the card number. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? It tells me to update the number, but that section is greyed out and the only thing I can change is the expiration date and the CSC. Need help.
    I got your payment, so something worked

Thanks !
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Thanks, y'all. Thanks, Paul.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by gsumarine View Post
    I no longer have access to the linked E mail address n pay pal and I don't seem to be able to change it.
    Eagle 22 if you can PM me a mailing address I'll send a check. I don't want to freeload.

Quote Originally Posted by peachstealth View Post
    I no longer have access to the linked E mail address n pay pal and I don't seem to be able to change it.
    Eagle 22 if you can PM me a mailing address I'll send a check. I don't want to freeload.
    PM sent.

I don't recall getting any kind of email reminder. Have I paid? If not, lemme know and I shall submit payment.

Payment sent.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
    Payment sent.
    PM sent.

Can you check mine? I got an email from paypal that said it was auto renewed, but I don't have access to the Nest. Thanks.

You should be squared away. Sorry, PayPal hadn't sent me an email and didn't realize it had posted. Thanks KJ !

Thanks for the quick response!

Same here, I auto-renewed but no access.

Thanks

Thanks TL for letting me know. I'm going to have to check my setting, PayPal has changed their interface and it appears I have a couple that I didn't get emails on. You should be set up ! Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    Thanks TL for letting me know. I'm going to have to check my setting, PayPal has changed their interface and it appears I have a couple that I didn't get emails on. You should be set up ! Thanks !
    Thanks- I'll call off my lawyer.

Phew.

Same boat. I got the Paypal notice, but no Perch Access. Do I need to submit a waiver? What is the appeals process?

#FREEHAILSOUTHERN!

Edit: That was fast. Thanks Paul!
    Last edited by HAIL SOUTHERN!; 2nd December 2014 at 04:52 PM.

19. Default Re: Eagles' Nest Subscription

Same thing happened to me Paul. I sent you a PM.